• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Factory - RF Factory Upcoming 126610 Release

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Uuuugh….. PT just pinged me regarding my VSF 126610 LV and said they are taking a break due to the raids so no watch… now I have to hope this is truly a rebranding and it’s only a couple weeks before they ramp up again. This ALSO means that my other VSF I ordered from Li won’t come and he just hasn’t told me yet…. I’m out of pocket over a G with no watchies…. =(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion about Li just yet. He may already have stock on the way.

Reactions: mrsullivan

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion about Li just yet. He may already have stock on the way.

Hoping so! I’m assuming he’s waiting for wise to actually clear funds before he gets back to me. Usually discussions resume once payments clear and everyone is ready to move to the next step.
Crossing fingers!!

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

Hoping so! I’m assuming he’s waiting for wise to actually clear funds before he gets back to me. Usually discussions resume once payments clear and everyone is ready to move to the next step.
Crossing fingers!!

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
Crossing fingers!!

I ordered a VSF from Li a month ago and the watch arrived and is fantastic. I think you're gonna be fine.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I ordered a VSF from Li a month ago and the watch arrived and is fantastic. I think you're gonna be fine.

Which VSF model did you receive? I ordered a 116610 LN with the A2824 movement from another TD and still haven't received any word or QC pictures. I did ask them if the watch is available for immediate shipment before ordering and they replied yes. Thanks.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

Li is like 99.9% of great salesmen in the world. He is very fast to respond when getting your order in… once it’s in, response time quickly drops until he has a lull in taking new PO’s. Hahaha.
He said he had the watches so I know it will turn out all good. I’m just in that post payment phase where you miss your money and the new love hasn’t taken its place yet.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Uuuugh….. PT just pinged me regarding my VSF 126610 LV and said they are taking a break due to the raids so no watch… now I have to hope this is truly a rebranding and it’s only a couple weeks before they ramp up again. This ALSO means that my other VSF I ordered from Li won’t come and he just hasn’t told me yet…. I’m out of pocket over a G with no watchies…. =(

May I ask HOW you will be out of pocket????

IF the TRUSTED dealer CAN'T get you the watch they will either ask if you like to choose another watch OR get a refund. I am sorry to say pls don't post something like this and scare some other members who might be new to this community. Looking at your join date it seems you are relatively new too.

I suggest you to be a bit more patient, we had a raid which in my opinion unprecedented with its effects (I have been in the rep community for over 13 year) . Dealers can't control timelines nor the quantity as some factories are too afraid to operate or are permanently closed.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
it would be nice to get back on topic too and have news or opinions about this new release, if there are
I just emailed a TD and he haven't even heard of this release yet. My friend is giving up a VSF to wait for this.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: mercurio007

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
When this finally drops make sure to ask for picture of the movement, vmf/mi factory how might also be behind RF factory release photos of the movement always look with good finish but after they start shipping the movements look terrible because the factory in charge of doing the movement finishing ain't as good as the one from vsf.

imaballa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/9/20
Interesting. I have the VSF 126610LV 2R serial… I’d be interested in the LN if quality is same as VSF.