• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Ceramic RM055 Sample Wristie

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I’ll report back in here later guys

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
I don't see any Chinese, Japanese, or Swiss movements that would work. If they're going to put a functional balance wheel there they'll need to make their own movement. Don't see that happening any time soon.

But have they done that in the past? Replicating a movement of a watch down to the specific gears in the gen? Maybe not with rm but possible other brands where rep factories are able to remake the movement instead of chucking a Japanese movement and decorating case to suit the brand.

asuwere

2/6/19
But have they done that in the past? Replicating a movement of a watch down to the specific gears in the gen? Maybe not with rm but possible other brands where rep factories are able to remake the movement instead of chucking a Japanese movement and decorating case to suit the brand.

You need to differentiate between what is possible and what is practical. If RM reps sold in high volume and there were lots of factories competing for business, then yeah, someone might invest in making their own movement in the hopes of capturing a larger part of the bigger market. When you run the numbers and it doesn't make business sense, it's not likely to happen.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Is it me or are the screws the wrong color? They look too black on the ZF and more silver on gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Timrm

24/4/18
It looks so different to gen,
Movements wise but I rly love it !! Very tempted

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I ordered it, def looks the part, just sucks about no spinning balance wheel, it’s like Christmas Vacation the movie when the old man says “the little lights aren’t twinkling Clark” lol I think that’s how I feel with all these RMs. Hehe

Reactions: adjacent-analyst

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
I ordered it, def looks the part, just sucks about no spinning balance wheel, it’s like Christmas Vacation the movie when the old man says “the little lights aren’t twinkling Clark” lol I think that’s how I feel with all these RMs. Hehe

Wow, that's fast! Lol

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Tebburaner

17/9/16
Any luck sourcing this piece outside of Puretime? My TD has said it’s not available to them yet....

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Stocks released in a few days, all TDs should be able to get it.

Reactions: adjacent-analyst

sp00ky

24/8/20
The white case looks so cool, perfect for the summer. Does this version has the same movement, with all the it's stuttering problems, like the rm35-02?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Reactions: Zeula

Seven7r

24/5/15
Out now on intime, however I noticed that the buckle is possibly wrong? It's black on this one whilst the gen has a titanium colored one.