• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The ULTIMATE ZF RM035 Thread

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
To be honest, I didn’t try. I had quite a few loyalty points with Puretime and saved about $30 but then the postage $45 took care of that!

RideInStyle

Known Member
24/4/12
Also, compared to the MK 1 which I also have here, the mid case has the same sheen as the front and back bezel - the Mk 1 is Matt finish by comparison, is definitely NTPT

Hm, gen. 35-02 is 13,15mm. Was told from A** that their case has same thickness as gen. I know that A** has prepared lots of (100+) Front bezels and Case Backs for shipping.

Could you put the watch case (without strap) on a scale? A** is 35 grams, ZF V1/V2 is 53 grams

Now we need to find a member who has a A** 35 and measure the thickness to doublecheck.

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
The MkI weighs 90grams and this new Mk III weighs 85 grams - both with strap, so a 5 gram saving on the original!

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Thank you Aquamac for all your pictures and movies. The carbon looks amazing. I think you must be happy. Cheers. Stan

I am thanks, Stanevo6, I just looked at the watch in Hasselbaink's intime link above. Wow that's a lot of coin for dark screws, a black wheel (which doesn't look very nicely done). Shame they didn't colour the movement black as well.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Shame they didn't colour the movement black as well.

to black out the base movement would improve the over all look of the movement so much indeed... the pictures we saw of the blacked out movement in a V1 was the best you one could do with this decorated fake skeleton movement.

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

Just abit of fun
1) screws darkened
2) Movement backplate darkened
3) Colorless Ruby modded
4) Golden brass like sheen the on deco plate removed and silver coated

for the record - the black movement plate looks much better than left in its plain unfinished state.