• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

theREALgoat

Respected Member
Certified
14/8/14
Z6CiR5.jpg

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Hi, I had the 2 watches, one like yours and a Ti version and literally just swapped over the front and back bezels. The Ti version kept very good time but the rose gold version used to randomly stop. I think the combination I ended up with looked a bit more subtle for more regular use and a so sat well with the red strap.

interesting. my rg finish is starting to wear on the midcase so might just strip the rg off it altogether if that isnt too ridiculous of a process

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
They do have some lume but very weak... definitely would benefit from a relume as the dial dots are really nicely lumed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you mentioned it, thought it was just mine where the dots have lume but the hands have barely anything. Even though it doesnt have lume good to know its normal and i didn't just luck out. It is as good as it gets for the RM001

Swiss_goupil

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Glad you mentioned it, thought it was just mine where the dots have lume but the hands have barely anything. Even though it doesnt have lume good to know its normal and i didn't just luck out. It is as good as it gets for the RM001

I think a good relume of the hands might look amazing.... but well I am quite apprehensive to open that watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk