• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
zbmnjs.jpg

SEEKnDESTROY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/21
which factory is this or is this fully custom? I would be intersted in purchasing this exact model as the velcro strap fits smaller wrists perfectly.
Hi,

It is from ABD. So basically custom ntpt case and custom movement with moving balance wheel.

SEEKnDESTROY

12/3/21
which factory is this or is this fully custom? I would be intersted in purchasing this exact model as the velcro strap fits smaller wrists perfectly.

About the velcro strap, my wrist size is 6.5. It is loose but the way the Velcro strap is made, it is hard, not flexible like rubber hence the watch does not roll down or sideways unless you got round wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: Hasselbaink

xakrofobiax

2/6/16

About the velcro strap, my wrist size is 6.5. It is loose but the way the Velcro strap is made, it is hard, not flexible like rubber hence the watch does not roll down or sideways unless you got round wrist.
Wow. That strap seems extremely large and not form fit at all. I have the RMF 12-01 tourbillon and here is how my strap fits. Nearly like a glove and I have 6.25-6.5 wrists.

SEEKnDESTROY

12/3/21
Holy shit, if that's an ABD strap you'd be better off copping something that actually fits from Vic

I would recommend you to order a strap from @SMP_lover at your wrist size mate
Thanks, I’ll contact him for the straps.

Wow. That strap seems extremely large and not form fit at all. I have the RMF 12-01 tourbillon and here is how my strap fits. Nearly like a glove and I have 6.25-6.5 wrists.

Wow, that is perfect fit. Did you also order from Vic?

It is gorgeous, wear it in good health mate
Thank you :)