• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
It should be around 1.5k I reckon considering recent tourby releases, unless abd involved in the business. 5, 10, 20k is funny to believe into it. I need an rm 11 though ! Getting sick of 35 after a number of attempts that I bought and didn’t work out for me, and to be honest, ZF V4 is absolute crap to me except the case but case on it’s own doesn’t work for RM, it’s not a rollly that you can replace the dial

Reactions: XLR8R

Eseips

5/4/16
All in All im pretty damn excited, I agree with keylog and corvax. Now all we have to do is wait. To be honest, I would have preferred the RM11, too, I hope when this one comes out somewhen next year and it's a success, they will do the rm11 as well. Mam, exciting times. I still remember buying china-crackers like 7 years ago and now we have this. Awesome.

Reactions: GiantSquid

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
I would definetelly preferred rm11 too, dial details are much less pronounced and easier to rep as close as to the gen

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Hope this has the clone movement. Anyone know if this is an upcoming ZF or another factory? Or a modded piece again?
7c95934d4e45e0fb7f2a003ebbaf391b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Hope this has the clone movement. Anyone know if this is an upcoming ZF or another factory? Or a modded piece again?
7c95934d4e45e0fb7f2a003ebbaf391b.png

Looks to be another modded one as zf actually never realeased this version, only rmx did but considering the low quality and supply they provided I doubt it could be from them with the new movement, I think we should expect another factory behind the production of this new movement, zf tends to never buy clone movements for their models but who knows, I hope they do actually for once as I have my money ready lol

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Looks to be another modded one as zf actually never realeased this version, only rmx did but considering the low quality and supply they provided I doubt it could be from them with the new movement, I think we should expect another factory behind the production of this new movement, zf tends to never buy clone movements for their models but who knows, I hope they do actually for once as I have my money ready lol

Yeah perhaps this is that modded abd piece again, but ig seller just posted it, so I was curious. I agree Z never gets the clone movements so we might not have the best of both worlds unless the factory that makes the RMs with clone partners w ZF

Reactions: Takel98

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Yeah perhaps this is that modded abd piece again, but ig seller just posted it, so I was curious. I agree Z never gets the clone movements so we might not have the best of both worlds unless the factory that makes the RMs with clone partners w ZF

i haven’t ever seen an ABD pic without a water mark so it probably isn’t .

Tobel

6/7/17
zf tends to never buy clone movements for their models but who knows, I hope they do actually for once as I have my money ready lol

They actually did, to my knowledge for the 1st time, with their new AP 15400 with 3120 clone like APS

nicolas_rub

Horology Curious
1/4/19

Who was that Instagram seller?

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
You know these watches are pure hype when people are willing to spend thousands on it .. damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: YXT

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
You know these watches are pure hype when people are willing to spend thousands on it .. damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro