• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad news

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I would fucking change my TD after these times. After 2 times it should be possible ship in 2 packages.
Yes intime05.co is the true URL.

Reactions: Patrick 8

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Has this ever happened to anyone of you?

Happens quite often.

China authorities have period where they become extra strict with China exit inspections.

If X-ray checks show a watch, they return to sender.

Doesn’t matter if it’s one watch or two watch.

Outside TD control.

All the shipping agent will do is re-ship the watches via a different post office

Sent from the RWI App

Patrick 8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/21
Pittsburgh
I’ve just received the third tracking number today! Crossing my fingers! I hope it makes it this time!!!!!

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Apparently this time the package is coming via Parcel ground mail. If you’re familiar with US PS this is the slowest most unreliable form of sending a package in the US. I wonder If this is another choice. Or is it just that they’ve already spent money on shipping so they got to go cheaper. I just don’t know

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Apparently this time the package is coming via Parcel ground mail. If you’re familiar with US PS this is the slowest most unreliable form of sending a package in the US. I wonder If this is another choice. Or is it just that they’ve already spent money on shipping so they got to go cheaper. I just don’t know

Patrick, you really need to relax. You may be the biggest Nervous Nellie I have ever seen on RWI. I'm taking bets whether you will have a complete meltdown if the watch never arrives. Remember, it's a replica watch. Many people consider them toys. Anytime you order one you run the risk that it may never arrive. Take a deep breath. Take a bong hit. Chill.

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City

As far as I know they all end up with USPS when coming to the US. Most of the watches I ordered started out DHL but get handed over to USPS. USPS has been pretty quick. Actually the longer part, at least according to tracking, was USPS waiting to receive the watches once arriving in the US. Once they got them it was pretty fast.

I think most people who have ordered enough times have had a delay or two. My first order (different TD’s) came within 10 days. My second order of four watches never made it. TD eventually sent them again and I received them pretty quickly. I have made about four other orders and all flawless. I’m in the US as well.

I can’t help you with your wife being mad. I did the smart thing after my divorce and swore to never get married again. I’m free as a bird.

Last edited:

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
Right now it’s not about a watch, it’s only about nearly $600.00 . I never really take financial chances. To me it’s about money I probably should have spent on my grandchildren! At this point the watch is not paramount! For somebody who never gambles with money, yea I’m a little nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
You will get your watch.
T.H.I.S.!!! Patrick 8

Please be patient.

And what also should be consensus here: If you cant afford buying a watch - dont buy a watch.
Next time if you have this opinion of dont making chances, just dont buy a watch at a random chinese guy you never saw in personal life, just get a ETA steinhart or whatever.

Reactions: rj999

Patrick 8

15/3/21
Pittsburgh
I agree with much of what you are saying, but a few clarifications . The only reason I cannot afford to loose money , is my descendants. I’ve worked hard to insure they had college funds , and a better life than I had .When I spend on myself,I feel guilty. I have many automatic watches.some Swiss. Rolex has always eluded me. Hence the Rep. I am sorry I’ve posted my concerns here. Thank you everyone , for the help!!!last post on the subject.
Patrick

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
Hello everyone,
Ryan sent another email. It says that it hasn’t got back to him. He said when or if it comes he will send it again , the same way! He can’t send the box and watch separately.
I really am keeping cool! I just thought I would write an update! I know this sounds like I’m complaining, but my wife is furious with me! I ordered March 15th.

What on earth are you getting a box for? Fake boxes are a dead giveaway.

Nosonofmine

29/1/17
I agree with much of what you are saying, but a few clarifications . The only reason I cannot afford to loose money , is my descendants. I’ve worked hard to insure they had college funds , and a better life than I had .When I spend on myself,I feel guilty. I have many automatic watches.some Swiss. Rolex has always eluded me. Hence the Rep. I am sorry I’ve posted my concerns here. Thank you everyone , for the help!!!last post on the subject.
Patrick

Only spent money ona rep if you are willing to lose money. It is and always will be - a gamble in so many ways. First of all to receive the watch, then to have a reliable watch, then to find a watchmaker to service or repair it and then for the watchmaker to find possible spare parts. And reps are never waterproofed.

It