• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

4PX?

Frod

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
Just wanted to share my experience with 4px shipping. I live in New Jersey and being one the hot spots for the virus in the US I really didn’t know what to expect.

This was also my first purchase from Ryan at Intime and I have nothing but great things to say about my first experience with them so far. I ended up ordering two more watches a week after ????

4/13 - Placed order
4/16 - QC pics sent approved same day
4/27 - Shipped and given tracking #. There was a minor delay here due to the virus and I was more than understanding.

Here’s what tracking looked like via 4px

05:09
2020-05-09
TENDERED FOR DELIVERY
05:09
2020-05-09
TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER
22:18
2020-05-08
ENCODED
22:18
2020-05-08
PROCESSED
22:17
2020-05-08
RECEIVED
22:17
2020-05-08
PACKAGE RECEIVED AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
17:30
2020-05-04
Hand over to airline.
15:30
2020-05-04
Arrived at Hong Kong hub.
13:44
2020-05-04
Depart from facility to service provider.
09:01
2020-05-04
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE
09:01
2020-05-04
ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON
09:44
2020-04-28
4PX picked up shipment.
09:44
2020-04-28
Shipment arrived at facility and measured.

Tracking updates were a little confusing as I was trying to compare which updates others were getting with 4px. It seems it arrived in NJ on the 8th and I then was able to use the same tracking number for USPS which told me it was in the Pre-Shipment phase.

Just received a text today from USPS that my package will arrive tomorrow and I’m super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmersinsurance

18/10/19
Geneva, WA
​​​​​​Glad to know that we are in the same boat, and that the boat is big.
  • 3 May 07:47 PM
    Arrived at the destination airport
    LAX
    Arrival of goods at destination airport
    LAX
  • 3 May 03:52 PM
    Released from customs: customs cleared.
    LAX
  • 2 May 08:12 PM
    shipment departed from airport of origin country
    HKG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 10:10 PM
    Hand over to airline.
    HKG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 08:10 PM
    HONGKONG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 07:17 AM
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
  • 30 Apr 02:11 AM
    ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON
  • 28 Apr 09:54 PM
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
    4PX picked up shipment.
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
As a side note, quite disheartening to see that American infrastructure has been hit this hard as well.

BrianU

12/12/19
I called my local post office. They said they didn't get anything after electronic notice the delivery was coming and everything with that manifest was already delivered. They said to contact vendor as they never got it. They said I could try DHL but should start with vendor. I'm so disappointed.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

BrianU

12/12/19
I went to the post office (hoping maybe they'd find it sitting there) and the manager gave me the bill of lading that shows they only see it listed on manifest never scanned in... She said it's very likely lost and I should file a claim. I've fwded this info to my TD. I hope the rest of you have better luck.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
The packages are coming they are just extremely slow. I have 2 of 4 that arrived. 1 has taken over a month to arrive. Figure 4-6 weeks for your package to arrive due to delays.

Even items ordered within the US are taken 4 weeks to ship when it’s normally 2 days.

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
This is all mine has done until today so fingers crossed it will begin to move.
551a5d0f7eff57a7236cec9feb4ae099.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrianU

12/12/19
Well, well! Arrived at local PO today just before noon. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. ;) I updated TD and figured I best update you guys.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Well, well! Arrived at local PO today just before noon. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. ;) I updated TD and figured I best update you guys.

I thought this was going to happen to you. Good lesson for others. Gotta be patient and not panic too quickly especially right now with all the disruptions right now in the world with just about everything.

Reactions: BrianU

BrianU

12/12/19
I thought this was going to happen to you. Good lesson for others. Gotta be patient and not panic too quickly especially right now with all the disruptions right now in the world with just about everything.
I literally missed the package by like 30 minutes. The manager would've handed it to me had I been just delayed in what used to be traffic!

ABezzy

14/12/19
Hey guys thought I would write a post on this with my situation aswell,

Mine has just been sitting at “EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER” since May 3 or 4th, with no further updates at all. Should I contact the TD? It seems as if this means it hasn’t even been exported yet from looking at this post. I know a lot of stuff is going on right now, So I understand delays and such, but was just wondering if this is “normal” for current transit times.. do you think it will be sent back for reship or is this a normal timeframe.

Thanks guys! I will keep this updated as I receive more info too.

TheDonSL

28/12/13

Mine has just been sitting at “EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER” since May 3 or 4th, with no further updates at all. Should I contact the TD? It seems as if this means it hasn’t even been exported yet from looking at this post. I know a lot of stuff is going on right now, So I understand delays and such, but was just wondering if this is “normal” for current transit times.. do you think it will be sent back for reship or is this a normal timeframe.

Has it landed in the destination airport? If it’s over 30 days then yes, if not just be patient it will come.

Seamaster3459

28/11/18

Mine’s been at the same message since 4/27. No updates. Shipped from HK on 4/15. Slooooooow. Starting to worry it was seized.

ABezzy

14/12/19
Has it landed in the destination airport? If it’s over 30 days then yes, if not just be patient it will come.

Nope, I don’t believe so! All I have received is
[h=4]Activity[/h] May 4, 2020
2:24AM EDT
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER

literally that’s it!

ABezzy

14/12/19
Mine’s been at the same message since 4/27. No updates. Shipped from HK on 4/15. Slooooooow. Starting to worry it was seized.

Let’s hope not! It seems as if mine hasn’t even hit the US; although I could be wrong I guess we will just have to wait and see....

I will continue to look/update this post!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Nope, I don’t believe so! All I have received is
[h=4]Activity[/h] May 4, 2020
EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER

literally that’s it!

Dude,
you gotta have a little patience right now. This is not all that unusual even in the best of times & we certainly are NOT in these best of times right now.give it at least a month before you start bugging your TD

ABezzy

14/12/19
Dude,
you gotta have a little patience right now. This is not all that unusual even in the best of times & we certainly are NOT in these best of times right now.give it at least a month before you start bugging your TD

Oh I don’t really mind how long it takes to come in as I know the world is at a stand still. I just want to keep track of it and make sure I have the correct tracking and follow up with it, to relay info to others aswell. Also to make sure it hasn’t been seized. I said I understand current transit times in my first post. I’ve also seen tons of rerouted tracking numbers recently so it’s more just to put my mind at ease.

Thanks!

FrankenLover

Known Member
24/12/18
Copenhagen, Denmark
​​​​​​Glad to know that we are in the same boat, and that the boat is big.
    Arrived at the destination airport
    LAX
    Arrival of goods at destination airport
    LAX
  • 3 May 03:52 PM
    Released from customs: customs cleared.
    LAX
  • 2 May 08:12 PM
    shipment departed from airport of origin country
    HKG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 10:10 PM
    Hand over to airline.
    HKG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 08:10 PM
    HONGKONG, Hong Kong
  • 30 Apr 07:17 AM
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
    4PX picked up shipment.
    Baiyun,Guangzhou,China
As a side note, quite disheartening to see that American infrastructure has been hit this hard as well.

My package came with the “good at destination airport” mark on the tracking service. You package should be with you soon

Sent from the RWI App

Seamaster3459

28/11/18
I agree with not bugging the TD. I’ve been waiting a little over a month in total. But, FINALLY, today The package was received at DHL distribution center. 16 days since it arrived in the US. We are in a shipping mess at the moment. Im
normally very patient, but I think the idea that it could be seized was worrying me (then starting over). As others have said, though, it’s just a watch.

BrianU

12/12/19
Yay!! Shipped 4/16 so still faster than a month. Updates come in fits and starts with 4px and you need that DHL e-commerce tracking site unless you want to wait for 4px tracking to update. Even DHL though was a week+ behind at times. Customs cleared 4/28 3 days after landing in the US. Not until 5/9 was that shown in any tracking. Good luck to the rest of you!
7cecce622100131a5f3ab8078fa3f254.jpg

Last edited: