• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Amazon Noob V9 Submariner

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
What's the matter Snarky? Jealous that I have actually lived an exciting life, have REAL luxury watches, live in a gated community

I retired at 53 years of age, 19 years ago and haven't worked a day since then
​​​​​

But.....

You had to pay a 600$ watch @ 18 monthly rates :)

Also, being a marine and a detective/officer doesn’t seem like an exciting life in my books....at all !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: erekose and gilrob

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
This guy reminds me of Forrest Gump.

Next thing we know he will have a story where he was in the room with Obama when he learned that BIn Laden had been killed and the ex president asked him for the time. He looked at his Monta with it's far superior quality to Rolex and said 17:32 Mr President

I stand by my "holier than thou" statement from before
Your anything you can do I can do better attitude has about run its course here at RWI

And still with the name calling?

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Not holier than thou, just defending myself from attacks from morons. Want to have all your attack dogs chip in a couple hundred apiece in a bet that I am not 100% what I say I am? I'm game, I will put up a couple of thousand right now. Any name calling I do is return fire, got that!

Here's just a sample of my bona fides, let's see if your pit bulls, or should I say Pekinese, have the stones to show who they really are?

https://marines.togetherweserved.com...e=Charles.Ford

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
But.....

You had to pay a 600$ watch @ 18 monthly rates :)

Also, being a marine and a detective/officer doesn’t seem like an exciting life in my books....at all !

So whats your exciting life, manning the staple remover in the file room, or picking your nose by the water cooler?

Reactions: Mr.Marbella

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
So whats your exciting life, manning the staple remover in the file room, or picking your nose by the water cooler?

No, :)

I try to move reps as gens on eBay and chrono and just hope for the best !

I enjoy your thread a lot tho, you got a comeback for every comment haha

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Not pissed off at all. You thought you were getting something else and you're to proud to admit you were scammed.

As for 'in whose mind' - that you and your pal couldn't see any difference between a gen and a BP, while both are in your hand, speaks volumes - on many different levels.

What speaks levels are the temerity of you clowns to arrogantly lecture me about the fine points of the different levels of $500 Fake watches, they're all FAKES, Capeesh (Proper Italian American spelling).

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
No, :)

I try to move reps as gens on eBay and chrono and just hope for the best !

I enjoy your thread a lot tho, you got a comeback for every comment haha

LOL, it truly does sound like an exciting life, being a swindler, knowing full well one day a guy like me with handcuffs in one hand and warrant in the other, will come knocking at your door.

As far as my comebacks, I have decades of experience doing that, and the lightweights here aren't even minor league hitters.

Last edited:
Reactions: erekose

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
LOL, it truly does sound like an exciting life, being a swindler, knowing full well one day a guy like with handcuffs in one hand and warrant in the other, will come knocking at your door.

As far as my comebacks, I have decades of experience doing that, and the lightweights here aren't even minor league hitters.

Hey, not everyone can live in a gated community and retire @ 53 ....

It’s the life I chose !

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Not holier than thou, just defending myself from attacks from morons. Want to have all your attack dogs chip in a couple hundred apiece in a bet that I am not 100% what I say I am? I'm game, I will put up a couple of thousand right now. Any name calling I do is return fire, got that!

Here's just a sample of my bona fides, let's see if your pit bulls, or should I say Pekinese, have the stones to show who they really are?

https://marines.togetherweserved.com...e=Charles.Ford
When did I say you didnt do what you said?

Forrest did everything his story said as well,

There ya go pat your back some more

Tossing more money around to "prove" yourself

Enjoy the attention as you seem to need that ego stroked, even when that stroking is coming from yourself

You sir are a laughing stock of the forum at this point

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Hey, not everyone can live in a gated community and retire @ 53 ....

It’s the life I chose !

I started coming out and visiting my Aunt in the Phoenix area from summer vacation from the age of 8 yrs. Always wanted to live here, even took the test for the Phoenix Police in 1973, the pay here was so bad, I was making more money as a patrolman on the Chicago Police then a Lieutenant was making out there, so I took a pass and did my 31 years in Chicago. Two years after I retired in 2000 we moved out here.

I would have to be making three times the amount of money in Illinois to replicate the lifestyle I have out here, everything is less expensive, everything is nice, clean and new.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
When did I say you didnt do what you said?

Forrest did everything his story said as well,

There ya go pat your back some more

Tossing more money around to "prove" yourself

Enjoy the attention as you seem to need that ego stroked, even when that stroking is coming from yourself

You sir are a laughing stock of the forum at this point

Sent from my Noob v9.5

You sound very insecure and very jealous??

I mentioned nothing of my background and financial status until your trained attack dogs started going after me, accusing me of being a fraud and a shill.

Capeesh?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
I started coming out and visiting my Aunt in the Phoenix area from summer vacation from the age of 8 yrs. Always wanted to live here, even took the test for the Phoenix Police in 1973, the pay here was so bad, I was making more money as a patrolman on the Chicago Police then a Lieutenant was making out there, so I took a pass and did my 31 years in Chicago. Two years after I retired in 2000 we moved out here.

I would have to be making three times the amount of money in Illinois to replicate the lifestyle I have out here, everything is less expensive, everything is nice, clean and new.

Fingers crossed that I will be able to be on the same level as you are at 53 years old..

Good on you ! I admire anyone who hustles his way through !

I also like the fact that you prefer a Chicago pizza over any Pizza Hut or any other commercial franchise.

I have to disagree on the Jack Wu „ Noob „ submariner tho ....

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
no, what pisses everybody off is that you keep sugar coating a turd, and refuse to admit that you were actually duped, cause you clearly were, lol.

Let's see, I have already been told that this watch I have is a BK (I don't have a clue what spoonful of alphabet soup it is) and the BKs have a nicer SEL bracelet then the Noob. The banned guys watch, which is a Jack Wu watch as well, has what some mods are saying, a legit ETA 2826 movement in it.

The only drawback on my watch so far is the rehaut and the misaligned bezel pip, which are only detectable under a macro lens or a loupe.

So, in reality, I guess my turd is much tastier than the one I was duped out of......hmmmm?

Last edited:

Rustknuckle

Horology Curious
10/8/18
Chazman1946 As a police officer you must have come across a crackhead pissing in the bushes who when confronted with his actions claimed to only have been looking that direction despite several witnesses seeing him piss.

In the story of this thread you are that crackhead who blindly lives his own lie despite all the evidence of pissing all over the ground and his pants.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Fingers crossed that I will be able to be on the same level as you are at 53 years old..

Good on you ! I admire anyone who hustles his way through !

I also like the fact that you prefer a Chicago pizza over any Pizza Hut or any other commercial franchise.

I have to disagree on the Jack Wu „ Noob „ submariner tho ....

Noob, Schmoob, I could really care less, the watch I have is a really nice one and like it!

All the pontificating going on here about the moronic minutia of the origin of a Fake Watch is amusing though, my bet is probably every single case comes off the same CNC machines be it whatever alphabet concoction claims to be it's DNA.

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Chazman1946 As a police officer you must have come across a crackhead pissing in the bushes who when confronted with his actions claimed to only have been looking that direction despite several witnesses seeing him piss.

In the story of this thread you are that crackhead who blindly lives his own lie despite all the evidence of pissing all over the ground and his pants.

No Mr. Magoo, I was the copper who hit you over your crackhead with my blackjack!

Now let me guess, you are actually one of the other clowns here, using a sock to attack me...…….jezz, you don't have to have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and 31 years experience to figure that out!

Last edited:

Rustknuckle

Horology Curious
10/8/18
No Mr. Magoo, I was the copper who hit you over your crackhead with my blackjack!

Now let me guess, you are actually one of the other clowns here, using a sock to attack me...…….jezz, you don't have to have a Masters Degree in Criminal Justice and 31 years experience to figure that out!

Its just me here. I just dont post much as most of my time here is spent researching replicas as I do not want to get scammed like you. I can however confirm your old as hell though as I have not heard the name blackjack used in a loooooong time.

Reactions: erekose

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
I bet you loved using your Blackjack.

If I was a mod I would have banned you long ago.

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Just catching up with this Amazon drama lol. A few keyboard warriors should take a chill pill. Also, don't disrespect and insult a guy who served the great country and the community for 30+ yrs.

Last edited:

D Ramone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/18
UK
There’s only One keyboard warrior on this thread. The rest are long-time members of a friendly watch community.