• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin Joker

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
wow, this replica watch is amazing!! Same function as genuine one...

110558i55jzjoojjjooxav.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and xpresso

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Whaaaaat? Is this for real? I love this watch!

cyberceo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/18
Has this been repped. Which TD has this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marcorex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/18
What? Did they replicate the case back?

EDIT: I see now the photo, I had hope they replicated the new model

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
crazy effort - nice clean looking finish.

The fact that they are repping models like this away from the mainstream is tempting :D

Danii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/15
A little big to me but I'll probably pick this up anyways. Very cool piece.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
I'm IN!!!!

Note: The biggest flaw/tell is that the "eyes" discs are not flat on the GEN.
Watch the vid:

Last edited:

BIONONE

28/4/17
And I just noticed "PROTOTYPE" caseback :picard2:

easy fix if you got a lathe at home hehe - couldn't be mad at them as the rest is a good first attempt. I will not be picky when it comes to reps like this - they are more a fun piece... As i said - its good to see not so common models being repped in an almost high end or decent manner.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
So, the maker caught up with the release news quickly. Here's a statement from his FP page:
Konstantin Chaykin

2 mins ·

Dear friends! Primarily, I would sincerely like to thank you for your support and interest regarding our project that contains metier, innovations and ideas. It is rather regretful that there are certain persons whose objective is to deceive you and make money on our concepts. Again, it is necessary to highlight the accidents of forgery, more specifically, Konstantin Chaykin watches' falsification. Now we are not speaking about obvious fakes, but high quality counterfeits. "Tinkers" have thoroughly copied design and, what is more, the mechanism of original watches. What is my opinion on the subject? I can only take it as a barbarity - the most dishonourable misconduct of its illegal kind. People who are not able to come up with brand-new ideas of watches themselves and profit from the creative thinking of others in the most brazen way should be condemned. I really appreciate your interest in my creations and I honour my clients' trust. Therefore, I ask you not to buy the fakes. Person, who still purchases the counterfeits, supports the criminal society that benefits from someone else's success and slows down the development of really creative and inspiring brands that obliged to waste time and resources on the fight against the forgery. Dear friends, I ask for your cautious attention to all wristwatch purchases made on the secondary market. If you are somehow unsure of the factors mentioned above - please, do not hesitate and write us: we are pleased to help you differ our original watches from fake ones.
Your Konstantin Chaykin.

Very interesting development.