• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory seized this week. This time it's the end of noob.

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
Well I just emailed my contact in china because i'm waiting for some noob Daytona's, he is an agent for the factories, Noob are just fine, nothing to worry about

Noob are not even located in one place.. if one place gets raided there are several other places and parts makers holding thousands of parts.

Even if all their places were raided of stock, they will just start assembling again in another place and be back up and running within a couple of weeks.

I really hope thats the case, but there's definitely something that's not right.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
99d183ad17090ac7614f3e0ec6417e97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong

I dropped by Noob in Guangzhou and it was eerily quiet on a Sunday!

hahahaha I remember your instructions from last year. It works.

OP, Noob Factory do have a small sales office to the right of the main building, way in the back, down the alley. They have all the models at approximately 50% discount compared to the TDs. tripdog must refer to the BP factory as they have the shuttle bus program and only 15% discount.

Once in the sales office your will be led to the rooms in the back. They have one room for Rolex, one for Omega and one for the rest.
They take credit cards.

PM me if you want the address.
JfTFgsY.jpg

Isg8a9w.jpg

Zip code is 510081 GUANGZHOU!