Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is allswisswatch.eu a reliable source for rep watches?

Hello all! I'm a new member posting for the first time. I'm excited that I found these forums. I'm considering buying a rep PP Nautilus two tone. I found this site: https://www.allswisswatch.eu/ Their watches are pretty expensive. Is it because they are good reps and the dealer/site is reliable to deal with. Any information on this site would be greatly appreciates. As would any recommendations where I should be looking.

Here is the link to our trusted dealers.Â* Pick you watch and pick your dealer.Â* All the TD's can get you the watch you are looking for.Â* Not buying from our trusted dealers is not a good choice.Since you are a new member check out the new member section.Â* You will learn a lot.Â* If you are in a hurry and most new members are go with Puretime. Get the link from the TD section not from google. You don't want to end up at a scam site.
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers
    Â*

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Hello all! I'm a new member posting for the first time. I'm excited that I found these forums. I'm considering buying a rep PP Nautilus two tone. I found this site: https://www.allswisswatch.eu/ Their watches are pretty expensive. Is it because they are good reps and the dealer/site is reliable to deal with. Any information on this site would be greatly appreciates. As would any recommendations where I should be looking.
      Scam site.
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Trusted. Dealers.

Comment

Why are you excited about finding these forums ? - you obviously haven't read anything on here or you'd know about Trusted Dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Scam site.Â*
            But, but they got Swiss and Japanese replicas!

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post
              Why are you excited about finding these forums ? - you obviously haven't read anything on here or you'd know about Trusted Dealers.
              I just found this site late last night and hadn’t had time to do much reading. My initial concern was to find out if anyone had experience dealing with allswisswatches.
              Last edited by revo; 12-03-18, 15:06.

Comment

Thanks for your replies.
                Last edited by revo; 12-03-18, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".

Comment

Originally posted by nemesismolkan View Post

I've bought from them, pretty good quality even though they're not on the trusted dealers list on RWI.Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".
                    potential scammer/plugging lol

anyways revo , why take chances with that website you have provided. Just buy from the TDs here; the TDs here deliver what you pay for.

Comment

After you have been a member for a while you will see the effort the Mod's put in to solve a problem and protect RWI members. All the TD's can get the same watches. It they are not a TD there is a reason.

Comment

Always felt RWI promoted their own stuff and called it "Trusted dealers".
                        Idiot.

Comment

Really? Than why are you here? Great first post numbnuts

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          ************************************************** ********
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

wow. Lets all rush to that site and abandon the gruelling verification and probation period that RWI does on all dealers that are honoured to be called 'trusted'

Comment

Dude, you got lucky. I tried to buy a watch from them and they never sent me anything. Then, they sold my credit/debit card information and wiped out my savings account. I've heard they are run by the Russian mob.
                              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Working...
                              X