• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I have refrained from commenting the last few days in the hopes it calmed down and this matter can be resolved by Johnny, the admins and myself.

Firstly my issues where not saying you stole this - my issues were you lied to me telling me it was HELD IN GLS CUSTOMS. This was never the case – see your post below!! I had asked you on several occasion to provide me with proof that GLS SAID IT WAS HELD IN CUSTOMS AND THIS WAS WHY THEY WANTED THE RECEIPT!!

I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything

That means you made an attempt to claim for a lost parcel?? You told me via email (see attached) that the receipt you requested me to provide to you was due to GLS asking proof of what is inside. Your words were ‘they blocked the package because they saw what was inside’ I sent you these invoices on 6[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb. I asked you for an update on a few occasions and got the same ‘I ask GLS today reply’ this went on until the 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb when I had emailed you and said now the RWI is back I have made a thread asking the members for advise/support

Here I am. I’m logging with this account, (the secondary that I created, when rwi was down ) because trailboss banned me (for more info search federik91 post with the screen where you can see that I was blocked)
trailboss99 1 point: this is for the boss who banned me without a right reason, e he leave me without permission to answer to these accusations.
I will never expected this action from you that you must keep the calm and the order in the forum, and NOT CREATE THE CONFUSION AND THE ALARM
I’m not saying bullshit. the gls point told to me that there were been problems with THE CUSTOMS. If you believe that it's okay. if you r not believe. are you problems
tripdog 2 point: I thank u very much for explain to these user how work the Italian politician with the express courier.

for all the users who have said a lot of bullshit and fake affermation of them politician of shipment, i would see them in my position if them take back money to the customer without wait the package arrived to the owner

Herc this is for you: you have opened a thread and create a WITCH HUNT against ME, where we don't know if the package will arrive to you, and without ask to me to take money back to you and resolve this problem just asking to me ho we can do, without opening this fucking thread AGAINST ME
point 1: you didn't ask to me of insure your package for value. the situation is this in italy: whit all the couriers express they CANT INSURE A WATCH, JEWELS AND ITEM OF VALUE)
IMAGE IF THE INSURE TO YOU A FRANKEN OR FAKE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 POINT: ALL USER MUST KNOW THAT I DIDN'T SELL TO YOU THE WATCH!!!! you shipped to me the watch for a revision for the TOTAL COST OF: 120 EUROS + 60 EUROS OF EXPRESS SHIPMENT (AFTER I SHOWED TO U THE INVOICE) ASKING TO YOU IF YOU WANTED THE ITALIAN POSTE OF EXPRESS COURIER, COMPLAINING TO ME FOR THE HIGH COST OF SHIPMENT, AND NOT ASKING OF A INSURANCE ON THE PACKAGE.
AFTER YOU SAW THAT THE THINGS WENT VERY BAD FOR YOU, YOU ASKED TO ME IF I DID A INSURANCE ON THE PACKAGE, AND I ANSWERED "NO" AND I TOLD TO YOU TOO THAT THE PACKAGE WAS INSURED FOR A STANDARD INSURANCE ( FROM 0 TO 500 EUROS+ GET BACK 60 EUROS OF THE COST FOR THE SPHIPENT, PLUS 3 EUROS FOR KILOGRAMS)
this is why i asked to you the invoice of something of value, because gals asked to me the invoices of the item inside the package. after I send to them the invoice with email, gals told to me, that I must wait the bureaucracy of GLS.
in spite of everything you did I will do the possible for:
1 get back the package to me
2 compensation of the standard INSURANCE
3 everything possible to let you have your package to home
I’m a serious person, I will not pay anything back from my pocket because how you said before, you didn't buy watch from me. but just a service. and for the package the responsibility is YOUR. if I sold to you the watch, it could be another situation. with this I will not answer to all of you. we must wait gls TIME for the outcome. i will reply to you by email. i will post to you the conversation ASAP.

Not once did you tell me it was insured for standard insurance. I stated in my email express insured delivery. If you couldn’t have done this you should have said. You stated above saying I did not ask about refund and to resolve this problem. Your email dated 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb said ‘the parcel is blocked in England and you sent my invoices to them. You didn’t know what else to do stating that if the package was opened and they saw what was inside and they confiscated it then I don’t know how to help…. Finishing of the email with ‘I hope this solves this problem???

I appreciate you that you have sent PayPal sum of £153 but right now I am out a lot more than that due to your incapability regarding the shipment.

I appreciate everyone’s input on the matter but right now questions from Johnny have not been answered. trailboss99 has asked you several times to pm him with what is going on as the story keeps changing. If everyone can refrain from posting from both sides and let us resolve the matter now as it has got way overboard.

Finally all I want is either the watch back OR what I paid for the watch. Not your service and postage costs!!

Attachments

• photo29611.jpg
    photo29611.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • photo29612.jpg
    photo29612.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
I have refrained from commenting the last few days in the hopes it calmed down and this matter can be resolved by Johnny, the admins and myself.

Firstly my issues where not saying you stole this - my issues were you lied to me telling me it was HELD IN GLS CUSTOMS. This was never the case – see your post below!! I had asked you on several occasion to provide me with proof that GLS SAID IT WAS HELD IN CUSTOMS AND THIS WAS WHY THEY WANTED THE RECEIPT!!

That means you made an attempt to claim for a lost parcel?? You told me via email (see attached) that the receipt you requested me to provide to you was due to GLS asking proof of what is inside. Your words were ‘they blocked the package because they saw what was inside’ I sent you these invoices on 6[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb. I asked you for an update on a few occasions and got the same ‘I ask GLS today reply’ this went on until the 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb when I had emailed you and said now the RWI is back I have made a thread asking the members for advise/support

Not once did you tell me it was insured for standard insurance. I stated in my email express insured delivery. If you couldn’t have done this you should have said. You stated above saying I did not ask about refund and to resolve this problem. Your email dated 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb said ‘the parcel is blocked in England and you sent my invoices to them. You didn’t know what else to do stating that if the package was opened and they saw what was inside and they confiscated it then I don’t know how to help…. Finishing of the email with ‘I hope this solves this problem???

I appreciate you that you have sent PayPal sum of £153 but right now I am out a lot more than that due to your incapability regarding the shipment.

I appreciate everyone’s input on the matter but right now questions from Johnny have not been answered. trailboss99 has asked you several times to pm him with what is going on as the story keeps changing. If everyone can refrain from posting from both sides and let us resolve the matter now as it has got way overboard.

Finally all I want is either the watch back OR what I paid for the watch. Not your service and postage costs!!

I told you that I'm not responsible for the mess that combined GLS. I refund the service and shipping. now we are waiting for GLS, I think the refund from you (if they accept your invoices) and € 500. I'll turn you all the emails from GLS point to GLS FOGGIA! I put back my money and shipping from my pocket. even if I'm banned. anyway I will try to get you more money. and I hope that the problem will be solved in these days. now my reputation is no longer good. and from now on there will be TERMS and CONDITIONS. the customer takes responsibility. otherwise, withdraw the parcel with your invoices with your courier

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I told you that I'm not responsible for the mess that combined GLS. I refund the service and shipping. now we are waiting for GLS, I think the refund from you (if they accept your invoices) and € 500. I'll turn you all the emails from GLS point to GLS FOGGIA! I put back my money and shipping from my pocket. even if I'm banned. anyway I will try to get you more money. and I hope that the problem will be solved in these days. now my reputation is no longer good. and from now on there will be TERMS and CONDITIONS. the customer takes responsibility. otherwise, withdraw the parcel with your invoices with your courier

Well that's the thing I beg to differ - as many other have stated and agreed. IF the package was insured then there wouldn't have been an issue. With what GLS cover on Insurance combined with your paypal payment I will probably still be out of pocket by £800!!! Not a nice tablet to sallow when it wasn't my incompetence that caused it!!

I'm just baffled why you lied about customs the whole conversation we had in private email!!

But you seem adamant on not answering these questions so I am going to leave it here and await for an update from you regarding the insurance claim...

You offer a service on here there should have been T&C from the start...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Look, those people drifting around the periphery of this on both sides, STOP WITH THE PMs!
The only people I am interested in hearing from are those directly involved. I'm getting PMs from a load of folk who think they should throw in their 10 cents worth.
I don't have the time and you lot don't have a dog in this race.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
Well that's the thing I beg to differ - as many other have stated and agreed. IF the package was insured then there wouldn't have been an issue. With what GLS cover on Insurance combined with your paypal payment I will probably still be out of pocket by £800!!! Not a nice tablet to sallow when it wasn't my incompetence that caused it!!

I'm just baffled why you lied about customs the whole conversation we had in private email!!

But you seem adamant on not answering these questions so I am going to leave it here and await for an update from you regarding the insurance claim...

You offer a service on here there should have been T&C from the start...

you're right. we did not understand each other began. to secure a package, we need invoices. when you told me that the package did not reach you, I called the GLS point (where I entrusted your package) and I said...

I: why the package is still?

point GLS: wait a few days, AND STOP THE CUSTOMS FOR CHECKS.

then it became serious, and I sent the email

this time, the GLS center responded

point GLS: I want to update the package

GLS foggia: the package is not localized

from there I worried. the GLS point asked me for invoices. that if the package was not found, I had to open a DISPUTE!

and try to get a refund of insured GLS standard

GLS fashion, they told me that if inside, gold, watches, diamonds. they do not know the refund, even if the package is insured. because to carry valuables in Italy, you need to use the armored van

that's all.

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Have I misread something here... You told me (see above screenshots) they blocked the package because they saw what was inside??? now your telling me the reason for the receipt request was for an insurance refund???

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Herc so sorry for the shit you’re going through. Hope the watch just turns up out of the blue soon

I missed RWI. Come for the watches, stay for the drama

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
This is what I see. Not banned.

Same here.

Antonio Algerino It has to be a bug on enduser side. This (resurrected) forum is using some new software. Not all of the things are working yet (e.g. no PMs, no sale feedback etc.).
I guess you are the first user who got no-saled here :) and the software may shot it for you as "banned". Report it here -

Reactions: Johnny Depp

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
Same here.

Antonio Algerino It has to be a bug on enduser side. This (resurrected) forum is using some new software. Not all of the things are working yet (e.g. no PMs, no sale feedback etc.).
I guess you are the first user who got no-saled here :) and the software may shot it for you as "banned". Report it here -

If only I sold the franken 114060 to you when you pm'd me looking it lol...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Have I misread something here... You told me (see above screenshots) they blocked the package because they saw what was inside??? now your telling me the reason for the receipt request was for an insurance refund???

This is what I mean Antonio, the story keeps changing! Which one is the truth?

Reactions: Herc

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
If only I sold the franken 114060 to you when you pm'd me looking it lol...

Lol, it will be fine mate. I like both - you and JD hence i try to hold on from pointing points on any of you, but from my 3rd party point of view this communication about the full insurance hasn't been neither explicitly requested nor confirmed. The learning for me is to push for any unanswered question before the shipping.
Fingers crossed the watch will arrive to you soon as JD is pushing on GLS.

____

Quick note for all of those customs experts who yelled "-Yyyy, IT and UK are in EU!!! yyyy, there should not be any customs problems!! yyyy JD is talking shit!!" - you should do some fucking education first.
Being in EU does mean there are no customs charges. It DOES NOT mean there are no fucking boarder control at all. Customs Office does such control e.g. for counterfeit goods, so it's possible UK GLS had to do sample test on this package. Good thing is that afaik UK Custom Office can be quit relaxed here, but seriously people should stop talking misleading shit if their knowledge is really basic.

Reactions: Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
This is what I mean Antonio, the story keeps changing! Which one is the truth?

No chazing.... GLS appearance for the refund. my head hurts with this google translate. you will hear from me as soon as I get emails from GLS. now I'm banned. thank you

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Being in EU does mean there are no customs charges. It DOES NOT mean there are no fucking boarder control at all. Customs Office does such control e.g. for counterfeit goods, so it's possible UK GLS had to do sample test on this package. Good thing is that afaik UK Custom Office can be quit relaxed here, but seriously people should stop talking misleading shit if their knowledge is really basic.

There are no customs checks for counterfeit goods on parcels sent within the EU. A law enforcement agency has the power to search a package for illegal goods if they are banned in that country, and if they have the appropriate authority - in the UK that's regulated by the Regulatory and Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) - but customs and excise exists primarily to collect taxes.

There is no difference between sending a parcel from Italy to the UK as there is sending one from England to Northern Ireland. That's what "triangle shipping" is all about - passing through customs at a "lenient" country and then shipping it within the EU, after which no customs checks are done.

I don't know what country you are in, and maybe that is the case there, but it is not the case in the UK - and the parcel is already here, somewhere!.

Besides, the customs bit was a misunderstanding/lie on JD's part, as the parcel tracking doesn't show it stopped by customs (because it would never have passed through customs) and besides it has hit its second point of tracking in the UK outside the arrival depot). Oh, and customs are very good at sending letters asking for money if they feel a package is underdeclared - which it can't be because we don't write th values on packages within the EU because there are no customs checks.

Reactions: loewenzahn

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
There are no customs checks for counterfeit goods on parcels sent within the EU. A law enforcement agency has the power to search a package for illegal goods if they are banned in that country, and if they have the appropriate authority - in the UK that's regulated by the Regulatory and Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) - but customs and excise exists primarily to collect taxes.
Countries may appoint various agencies for the "counterfeit check", could be RIPA for UK, for many countries it's with the official Customs Office. Does not really matter as the principle is that the check still does exist.

within the EU because there are no customs checks.
Bollocks, try for example sending something to Germany and you'll see that the in 80% the package will land in customs. Not because they want charge any money.

There is no difference between sending a parcel from Italy to the UK as there is sending one from England to Northern Ireland. That's what "triangle shipping" is all about - passing through customs at a "lenient" country and then shipping it within the EU, after which no customs checks are done.
Triangle shipping requires 1st tracking number from the source country, and 2nd number from the middle-man country. Delivery in this case looks like a direct delivery.

Besides, the customs bit was a misunderstanding/lie on JD's part,
That's your right to think so. As per a previous page looks like this is what he's been told at the GLS point.
I wouldn't be jumping the gun with making accusations of being the liar. If GLS fuck-ed up and lost the package they could tell anything to the customer, just to buy some more time for themselves.

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Triangle shipping requires 1st tracking number from the source country, and 2nd number from the middle-man country. Delivery in this case looks like a direct delivery.

OMG! Of course it a direct delivery, it was WITHIN THE EU! Is this so hard to understand? It was the equivalent of the last leg of a triangle shipment, the safe leg! MM knows what he is talking about when it comes to shipments to the UK, trust me.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No chazing.... GLS appearance for the refund. my head hurts with this google translate. you will hear from me as soon as I get emails from GLS. now I'm banned. thank you

No changing? You told him they stopped it and you needed a receipt because they had looked inside and now you say its lost, how are they one and the same?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
OMG! Of course it a direct delivery, it was WITHIN THE EU! Is this so hard to understand? It was the equivalent of the last leg of a triangle shipment, the safe leg!

I know it is the direct delivery. No clue Metalmickey why even mentioned the triangle shipping here.

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
I know it is the direct delivery. No clue Metalmickey why even mentioned the triangle shipping here.

Exactly as Trailboss just said, the reason dealers use Triangle shipping for difficult EU destinations is because when the package is sent on its second leg there are no customs checks for deliveries within the EU. If there were customs checks then they would just ship it direct!

I appreciate we are behind a language barrier, but I am saying:
There are no customs checks between EU member states - and the fact triangle shipping exists is my evidence.

Have you got any evidence of any parcel with a rep watch in it sent between two EU member states ever being seized by customs?

Last edited:
Reactions: loewenzahn

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
No changing? You told him they stopped it and you needed a receipt because they had looked inside and now you say its lost, how are they one and the same?

they are suppositions of point gls. I told the client everything they reported to me. end

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
OMG! Of course it a direct delivery, it was WITHIN THE EU! Is this so hard to understand? It was the equivalent of the last leg of a triangle shipment, the safe leg! MM knows what he is talking about when it comes to shipments to the UK, trust me.

I had packages from England .... some I paid customs fees .... without being warned .... why? can you tell me? or is this bullshit too???

Status
Not open for further replies.