• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

You want measurements? It's really close, even in weight.

Bezel Diameter 1.835" 46.60mm
Case LTL 2.250" 57.15mm
Thickness .672" 17.06mm
Weight on rubber strap 139g
Movement looks great, very close to the p9000 pics.
My only issue, the rubber strap has a slightly large hole for the spring bars, and the spring bars that came with it are small. It's also maybe .5mm too narrow. I made new stainless inserts to tighten that up. Also, the spring bar holes are not drilled through, don't try to stuff a tool from the outside! Fake holes!
The bezel has a tiny bit of slop between clicks. Can't see it, just feel it. If I was OCD I might say the "15" engraving on the bezel insert is pointed 3-5 degrees off center. But I'm not, and no human is going to see that.
Having played with the gen for an hour or so, I'd call this rep NWBIG, especially at 15k for the gen! The carbon pattern and texture are close to spot on.
Thanks for this, gonna defo buy now based on this and follow ur suggestion for strap! @Omagad see above for NWBIG suggestion

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
@mysterio : Sorry to bother you, could you tell us what you think about the 616 ? Looks good to me, but I'd see it more in First Class than Super Rep. Engraving and a few other things are a bit off to me. What's your opinion ? Thanks !

D

d4m.test

Which engraving looks off to you? Also what else. I'd be happy to post detail pics. I don't think anyone said super rep, but NWBIG is the inbetween, right?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Which engraving looks off to you? Also what else. I'd be happy to post detail pics. I don't think anyone said super rep, but NWBIG is the inbetween, right?

Super Reps are also NWBIG while NWBIG aren't necessarily Super Reps. I guess you're right about the watch being NWBIG tho.

Hectormabr

Known Member
23/4/17
c2df7e255e295855755f07989890ab47.jpg

Received this beauty yesterday, everything spot on just won't work for me. Will be on the m2m section this weekend if anyone interested. Have a good weekend everyone!

D

d4m.test

@Omagad thanks for the compilation mate! New to all this so this list gives me a solid place to start!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

I've seen the AP ROO Diver JF V8 pop up in a few places. I know that most V7s and all V8s have the Miyota/A3120. Most V8s and V7s that I've seen also have a solid case back.

Disregarding the clear/solid case back, and disregarding the movement, is the V8 an improvement over the V7?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
I've seen the AP ROO Diver JF V8 pop up in a few places. I know that most V7s and all V8s have the Miyota/A3120. Most V8s and V7s that I've seen also have a solid case back.

Disregarding the clear/solid case back, and disregarding the movement, is the V8 an improvement over the V7?
No, the V7 has a silent movement, the rotor of the Miyota is noisy and an instant tell
The A2824 can be switched with a 21j movement and you will get a 99% close to gen watch
The V8 is a decent rep, if you cant track the v7 then you can go for it.

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
Pam 243 m-series v2/v3 and j-series from h factory are also super reps according to ale's guide

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

This list is fantastic, I am building my collection from it. Outstanding work, this will save new comers a lot of money and heartache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk