• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
361c6a1aa77cbd85628e96f26a1ca0b2.jpg

Bell & Ross sport Heritage
Is it able
To be considered in this thread please

Bell & Ross 123 Sport Heritage mini Review

https://forum.replica-watch.info/in...&-Ross-123-Sport-Heritage-mini-Review.371963/

Sent from the RWI App

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Love has no age, no limit; and no death. - John Galsworthy

I agree with that. Once a watch is so close to the gen you can't tell unless you're an expert or have a loupe and the gen in your other hand, it should be considered as a Super Rep for life.

I made that thread for this particular reason. I don't think there should be a rank between the watches in the thread. All watches here are equal status.

However, if overwall Super Rep quality goes up and a particular watch don't match the new standard, it goes down to First Class. That's also for noisy rotors, etc. (and non-visual tells). Whenever the day that every Super Rep have quiet rotor arrives, then noisy rotor Super Reps will drop to First Class. Since this day isn't here yet, it's not happening. Same goes for all the other type of tells.

That's what happened with many watches that was considered as Super Reps before but are now in First Class list because the quality standard of the reviews 1 or 2 years ago were not the same as today's.

So yes, indeed, watches will go out of the list if they have a tell that is too big related to the other watches. As long as reps are going to be better and better, then the small tells of today will be the big tells of tomorrow and the natural selection will do the work.

juniorr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/16
Hey guys can someone send me the link to the
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO
That is listed in the super rep list

Who makes it ? Any more info I've tried to search for that on the forum but not much luck and visited intime but there are so many option

I want obviously the most gen like omega and then would do some modds and maybe get the movement serviced after doing some research !

Could someone please point me in the right direction

@Omagad

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Hey guys can someone send me the link to the
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m LMPO
That is listed in the super rep list

Who makes it ? Any more info I've tried to search for that on the forum but not much luck and visited intime but there are so many option

I want obviously the most gen like omega and then would do some modds and maybe get the movement serviced after doing some research !

Could someone please point me in the right direction

This sort of information and movement would be super helpful.

Not clear in this also

https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...ls-of-the-particular-factories.273726/page-18

Horologie

Looking Around
23/4/17
I owned a Rolex Hulk V7.5 Noob with Sellita movement (with so called cloesest green bezel to the Gen) for about 3 months now.

from the observation, the flaw i can see is that
(1) the color insert on the bezel. on the GEN, the insert is white on the numbering. Hence, under any light condition, it is white. But on V7.5, the insert is grey and hence it is obvious someone that own a Gen can identify it from far.

(2) the green shade of the bezel itself - the gen has a light and bright green but V7.5 has a more subdue green especially on low light. again it will be pretty obvious if someone who own Gen Hulk can identify from a far.

(3) the bracelet is a huge tell sign is someone is to hold your watch. it is flimsy and the clasp is banging on each other when you swing the watch (without wearing it).
further there is a screeching sound from the bracelet.

(4) on the end lug of the case on the 4 corner (resemble a beak), it is sharp. no one could know this btw.

Due to above flaw, i would say it is far from being super rep. it a rep, i know, but its already V7.5. many things should have been fixed.

Is Rolex Explorer II 216570 with CHS not considered, or Rolex Batman? if not what is the tell tale sign?

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Rolex Explorer II 216570 with CHS not considered, or Rolex Batman? if not what is the tell tale sign?

I think the general fragility of the movement additions keeps it out of the NWBIG list. It's definitely an amazing rep and a huge step forward movement-wise, but for me, the movement issues when miswound keep it from being NWBIG.

merlynmanson1000

Little bit Conversation...
Certified
8/4/16
Germany
big-bang-evolution-44mm-ss-black-dial-ceramic-bezel-black-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

bighorner

1/11/16
Great post! Thank you for your time and effort

Khalid81

28/7/17
is something wrong the the blue color? it seems no pam with blue dial is classified as super rep, same goes to rolex and IWC and AP.....is something wrong with the production or getting the blue color right?