• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shaken not stirred. Aka. Oh No!!! Not another Bond Watch Thread!!! (Pic. Heavy)

Amajama

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/12/22
Los Angeles
Stick to shutting up ,
Excuse me? Firstly, WTF is wrong with being raised by a single mother? Secondly, don't be rude to other members and thirdly, you don't have the foggiest to whom you speak. That's once . . .
Excuse me? Firstly, WTF is wrong with being raised by a single mother? Secondly, don't be rude to other members and thirdly, you don't have the foggiest to whom you speak. That's once . . .
I know I
ass munch !
Thank you for the very helpful advice. I think it might help if you read some film reviews sometime. I know there are some big words and stuff but you might get through it with some support.
Good responses. Anyway like I said let’s stick to watches.. not writing blogs including ur critical opinions on peoples psychological behaviors.

Oh and … Who are you to write out ur labeling of a fictional character added in with watch information… self Righteous much? Stick to watches.. don’t ruin that for others with ur superior criticism of a character in a classic movie series.

Watches. We are here for watches.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Good responses. Anyway like I said let’s stick to watches.. not writing blogs including ur critical opinions on peoples psychological behaviors.

Oh and … Who are you to write out ur labeling of a fictional character added in with watch information… self Righteous much? Stick to watches.. don’t ruin that for others with ur superior criticism of a character in a classic movie series.

It is not a blog it is a forum article. Context is everything. You are new to the forum. I suggest you do not start on the wrong foot. As with anything in life if you don't like it just avoid it.

Reactions: KushBandit

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

Na, I'm not sure why you are here but my spidey senses are going off, this is my sandbox not yours, goodbye.

Last edited:

crashworkz

Gentleman
Certified
14/11/22
EU
zJvSS3.jpg

Reactions: C Master and Oilime

Pedalo

Meep meep meep
7/5/22
Australia
Sorry I don't want to hijack this thread but you obviously know your bond watches. I found a site which states that he wore this one for NTTD and in Spectre as well but your Spectre looks different. I assume they have it wrong as they are taking it from watching a movie but could you tell me if this one is a legitimate bond watch? I would really like to get one with the date at 3 but as you mentioned above the framed one is not available.

Thanks

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Sorry I don't want to hijack this thread but you obviously know your bond watches. I found a site which states that he wore this one for NTTD and in Spectre as well but your Spectre looks different. I assume they have it wrong as they are taking it from watching a movie but could you tell me if this one is a legitimate bond watch? I would really like to get one with the date at 3 but as you mentioned above the framed one is not available.

Thanks

Lashana Lynch (Technically 007) wears a 38mm AT in NTTD. It is a black dial with a black NATO and the date is @6 not @3.

This is the watch that was originally ascribed to Spectre. As you can see it has the date window.