• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Top 10 Lies about Replica Watches

texas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/13
Good read
Came in quite handy during my purchases

brcc

Supporter
Certified
15/9/16
thanks a lot for this list, i'm a noob and just getting into the Replicas. it helped me alot..
great post!

monstar

2/10/16
Now this is enlightening, I've been curious about the "perfectly cloned" bull, assuming it was 99% bull and maybe 1% true, well surprise surprise it's the 99%. Thanks for the info, and warning, at that.

midmay

Horology Curious
29/9/16
Great post, I'm beginner in the Replica world, it's really help me!

RBB224

16/10/16
Good read and info~!! i learned alot from this post, i was nearly scammed until i found this forum and i just purchased a Rolex from TD :) more to buy.

Louevans911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/10/16
Yes I wish I found this site years ago I never new what's out there

mahdil.khatib121

28/9/16
When it comes to the replica it means lots of confusion as it is replica not original so it is realy hard to beleive whatever written on it. You can never be so sure about any replica because you really dont have any idea about the quality of the watch. But posts like this is helpfull for people who dont have much experience in the replica feild and it is indeed a great post to have and read. Keep posting things like these and new noobs will keep loving it.

amazeballs

MULTI ACCOUNT
14/9/16
So I guess Swiss ETAs as a general rule is it is either used/reclaimed?

anthonyt

1/12/15
Good read... got a breitling navitimer from ts-watches as they are TD. But when it arrived it had lots of issues.... sent back and they fixed it... therefore even thou they're good TDs misfortunes do happen so source carefully and ask the right questions during QC... save you all these trouble :)

happy2017

3/1/17
It is just incredible how helpful this website is. I was able to buy my first rep without worrying about losing my money and/or getting a junk.