• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Urgent: Can a mod please message me?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
. I went away and completely forgot about the watch

i know you are full of shit , i can see you went into your sales thread after DD60 called you out , but did nothing to respond ......

Do the right thing , issue a refund

Reactions: P..DR..D

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
i know you are full of shit , i can see you went into your sales thread after DD60 called you out , but did nothing to respond ......

I also was checking it, he was logging in the whole time and after, he is just stalling

Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I also was checking it, he was logging in the whole time and after, he is just stalling

I have super powers and i can see he actually entered the thread and remained silent , so hes a liar , lets hope hes not a liar and a theif , or things will get ugly fast

kettlekid007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/10/21

Can assure you I didn’t enter the thread after I was ‘called out’, I’ve seen nothing of the sort. Yes, after the sale but not while I was away. Can you loop the buyer in to ask if he wants the refund or the watch shipped. If the latter, he can email his address again as I can’t access messaging. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Can assure you I didn’t enter the thread after I was ‘called out’, I’ve seen nothing of the sort. Yes, after the sale but not while I was away. Can you loop the buyer in to ask if he wants the refund or the watch shipped. If the latter, he can email his address again as I can’t access messaging. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

Surely you have the buyers email address if he paid you via PayPal and you can reach out to him via email. You don't seemed to be too fussed about the drama you caused the buyer nor have you apologized to the buyer and more importantly refunded the buyer his payment.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Sent from the RWI App

send him a refund .

were not going to play the it got lost in the mail shit

Reactions: j21 and DD60

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
Surely you have the buyers email address if he paid you via PayPal and you can reach out to him via email. You don't seemed to be too fussed about the drama you caused the buyer nor have you apologized to the buyer and more importantly refunded the buyer his payment.

The email isn’t provided, only the name and the option to message within PayPal which is monitored and I’m sure you guys don’t want as it is essentially the same as notes on a payment. I am sorry for the fuss caused, but the drama is exacerbated by all of this. I have not heard from the buyer nor has he reached out via email. Please can somebody mention him in this thread, or ask him to email me. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
The email isn’t provided, only the name and the option to message within PayPal which is monitored and I’m sure you guys don’t want as it is essentially the same as notes on a payment. I am sorry for the fuss caused, but the drama is exacerbated by all of this. I have not heard from the buyer nor has he reached out via email. Please can somebody mention him in this thread, or ask him to email me. Thanks.

Sent from the RWI App

I’ve messaged him asking him to email to resolve.

Sent from the RWI App

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

Sent from the RWI App
Come on, guy. Is it so difficult to press this button? ...

Do you think, we are all stupid?

Reactions: P..DR..D

kettlekid007

INMATE
28/10/21
Refund your buyer please, this is what he wants - and this drama was created by yourself, nobody else.

Refund issued. Apologies to the buyer for the stress caused. I’m out of this hellhole.

Steve497

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Australia
Hellhole? I mean you took a guys money then ghosted the joint, you copped a very small amount of flack given the anxiety you would have caused.

Reactions: Freoguitar

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
jX1wmX.png
jX1dcc.png

Refund issued. Apologies to the buyer for the stress caused. I’m out of this hellhole.

Refund has been received by the buyer.

But why the hurry to leave ?

I received an interesting message yesterday, as I believe you did too. We know about you, about the 1Jeevan account - we'll no doubt discuss this in further detail with you.

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Sent from the RWI App

Contact PayPal and tell them you want to reverse the payment from the buyer to you back to him, simple as that.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Great job everyone. Buyer got his money. Maybe the seller will understand when you sell something its your duty to keep track of it. Especially when you get a payment, you must ship that asap.

Last edited: