• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, 1jeevan and kettelkid007

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
What amazes me is how nonchalant the scammer was by blatantly trying to get us to believe he went on vacation and forgot to ship the watch and denying he had the email address to refund the buyer via PayPal and setting up a new RWI ID after he was banned. He certainly has no morals and ethics and integrity.

Reactions: EuroTime25

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
He certainly has no morals and ethics and integrity.

Which, considering the info I just received from proxyserv could be a bit of an issue with regards his continued employment if his actions were documented to his employers. I haven't been told where he works but given what he does for a job morals and ethics let alone integrity are considered rather important.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
kettlekid007 - Should have listened to me in the beginning. Now look at the mess you've made for yourself.
Hope you get your shit together soon or you may find yourself on the wrong end of your intended future.

Reactions: P..DR..D

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
respect to all of you who solved this shit so quickly. to the apprentice cheater I say only one thing, in hell.