Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Compete noobs guide to buying you FIRST Rep.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Marbella, post: 2716919
    @KingKantona @yllekp Will do
    WTB Noob SD4K 116600 Insert https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-116600-insert

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

Thanks for this advice

Comment

hello boy!! i read the topic... i don't understand very well it's the first time for me... can i ask you a thing please?

so i must go to dealer selection. than i must to choose a dealer.. i ask him if he have the model i want.

if he say yes i must ask him the qc true? he must send me the photo of Rolex true?

or before i must pay a little to send me the photo and than after photo i will pay the rest? thanksssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by cloud777, post: 2744564
          hello boy!! i read the topic... i don't understand very well it's the first time for me... can i ask you a thing please?

so i must go to dealer selection. than i must to choose a dealer.. i ask him if he have the model i want.

if he say yes i must ask him the qc true? he must send me the photo of Rolex true?

or before i must pay a little to send me the photo and than after photo i will pay the rest? thanksssssssssssssss
          Yes mate, practically that is what you should do. But before jumping into transactions, you should read abit about Rolex replica in the brand sections. I'm sure you have a Rolex model in your mind ya?!, if you do, please see the Rolex sections (in brand sections as I mentioned earlier), see what kind of movement that available for your Rolex model and learn about the movement, find out about the movement pros and cons, at the end when you have all the information you need, then you can choose which dealer that you wanted to deal with, email the dealer see if they have your Rolex and continue it with smooth transactions.

The key is read, learn, and be patience my friend.

Good luck on your finding mate.. Cheers [emoji485].

Comment

Also, I would say that the original post could use an update. In my (limited) experience. I find that the websites are quite accomodating especially Puretime & Intime.

As a sidenote, [MENTION=124368]cloud777[/MENTION], if you want a stockwatch, check out Supermirrors in the dealer section (sead) , they have some stock in Europe, and could be a way to reduce risk for your first purchase.

Have fun with it! It's a great hobby, and this is a great forum for learning, well anything, on Gen & rep watches.

Originally posted by Zeinharis, post: 2744618
            Yes mate, practically that is what you should do. But before jumping into transactions, you should read abit about Rolex replica in the brand sections. I'm sure you have a Rolex model in your mind ya?!, if you do, please see the Rolex sections (in brand sections as I mentioned earlier), see what kind of movement that available for your Rolex model and learn about the movement, find out about the movement pros and cons, at the end when you have all the information you need, then you can choose which dealer that you wanted to deal with, email the dealer see if they have your Rolex and continue it with smooth transactions.

The key is read, learn, and be patience my friend.

Good luck on your finding mate.. Cheers [emoji485].

Comment

Originally posted by cloud777, post: 2744564

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...bers-read-here!

How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
              [email protected]@K IT.......................................

The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
              He dreams of being an honest coward...
              Just like everybody else.

Comment

I'm a bit worried about customs for watches sent to germany from abroad?

Comment

Originally posted by nipe, post: 2750263
                  As you should be. Request triangle shipping
                  "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by nipe, post: 2750263
                    Agree re triangular shipping, China-UK-Germany,also you could go with a non wholesale TD, if you want extra piece of mind..

How big is a 44mm?..Its about 44mm, or maybe 38mm.
                    [email protected]@K IT.......................................

The Real Hero is always a Hero by mistake...
                    He dreams of being an honest coward...
                    Just like everybody else.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Hey chaps, thanks in advance... I am looking at the DSSD. I have narrowed it down to two models the R018350 SA3135 V6S from tswatch and the watch station A2836 V2. What are your opinions on those two? Can I get better?

Comment

Why didn't I read this first

Comment

Fantastic! Thank you very much!

Comment

Thank you. Should have read this before I made my first three purchases.

Comment

Great advice

Comment

Working...
                                X