• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep of the Year - 2015

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
20K+ views and only 619 votes. More people need to vote!

OK....don't complain about the winning watch if you didn't vote. :)

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
20K+ views and only 619 votes. More people need to vote!

OK....don't complain about the winning watch if you didn't vote. :)

[emoji121]Hear, hear!

I've voted "according to the dictates of my conscience." [emoji1]

As an aside, I've often wondered how views here are counted. For instance, I'm sure I've opened this thread like 30 times, maybe more. Is that counted as 30 views or only one view (based perhaps on IP address) just from me?

Grizzly01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/16
I throw my vote to the AP Diver V7.. It looks amazing on my wrist and has been the first rep that people have complimented me wearing it. Wearing it on the steel bracelet has added a touch of class to it as well..

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
[emoji121]Hear, hear!

I've voted "according to the dictates of my conscience." [emoji1]

As an aside, I've often wondered how views here are counted. For instance, I'm sure I've opened this thread like 30 times, maybe more. Is that counted as 30 views or only one view (based perhaps on IP address) just from me?

Yes, it does, (30x)

paulox

31/7/15
Although it's not my most favorite watch , it has to be the iwc Portuguese 7days v2 . I have compared it to a gen from my friend ,so amazingly close to the gen , even the movement is so close too ! One of the most gen like rep !

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Today is the last day to get in your vote, folks. Although almost 10 points separate the 1st and 2nd places, that is hardly a fait accompli. This thing can still come down to the wire. Let's rock the vote! [emoji1]

Dendo

24/9/10
Funny none of these were on my list... oh maybe the IWC

Dendo

24/9/10
We should have a watch swapping arrangement so we can all try these out..........crazy idea but we do this unofficially thru M2M :lol:

Flamo

7/7/14
good idea for those of us who wouldn't mind trying a few but can only afford one :dry:

mach

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/11/12
I hope to upload photos whenever I will get AAA quality replica in Toronto :)

Maraach

24/8/15
The worst thing about this list is two of the watches i own are on it and are ones i love..... so now i start wondering about all the other watches on the list and spend my nights trying to convince myself that my children need things like food and i dont need more watches....