• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure time terrible experience

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is why I will continue to buy from you. No one wants this sort of problem but its good to know you will sort it out.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your support my friend :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Fantastic, thankyou, can you please address the date wheel misaligning at the same time please??

Please request some images of the dates before the watch is being shipped back. I also told Shuang to do that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

madmax76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/14
This is why I will continue to buy from you. No one wants this sort of problem but its good to know you will sort it out
It’s nice to get it sorted, it’s a shame I had to come here in order for a resolution to occur, if I was a random punter I would have had no recourse and had to just suck it up. Unfortunately I think that all the dealers would have treated me exactly the same, in my experience dealing with China over the years on a personal and professional basis this kind of behaviour is common, unless there is some form of bargaining tool, I have been stepped on over and over again.
So grateful to have RWI to protect us, what a great avenue for recourse. I will be donating some money to RWI now

Reactions: SuperLory

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It’s nice to get it sorted, it’s a shame I had to come here in order for a resolution to occur, if I was a random punter I would have had no recourse and had to just suck it up. Unfortunately I think that all the dealers would have treated me exactly the same, in my experience dealing with China over the years on a personal and professional basis this kind of behaviour is common, unless there is some form of bargaining tool, I have been stepped on over and over again.
So grateful to have RWI to protect us, what a great avenue for recourse. I will be donating some money to RWI now

Seriously? You say things like this after I tried my very best to help you? The admin has not instructed me to do anything, I could just send the watch back to you if the admin tells me I dont have to do anything. The maker does this for you only because I am very close to them, and I kept asking. Do you really think you have a bargaining tool here? I only did this because I really want my customer to be happy.

Honestly I feel very sad when I see your response.

madmax76

26/9/14
I think I have been more than fair through this whole situation, prior to me coming on here, you were absolutely not going to do anything, you insisted I pay $188USD or just suck it up. If you want to wait for a resolution from the admins, I am happy for that too. I have run many businesses and always customer satisfaction has been my number one priority, I see it as good karma regardless, often, even when I don’t have to, I will help a customer out. I sent the watch back in January and it’s now April. There had been no discussion, it had just been a blanket NO we will not fix your watch until you pay. I just find it hard to be thankful for something I feel should of happened immediately.

Reactions: SuperLory

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I think I have been more than fair through this whole situation, prior to me coming on here, you were absolutely not going to do anything, you insisted I pay $188USD or just suck it up. If you want to wait for a resolution from the admins, I am happy for that too. I have run many businesses and always customer satisfaction has been my number one priority, I see it as good karma regardless, often, even when I don’t have to, I will help a customer out. I sent the watch back in January and it’s now April. There had been no discussion, it had just been a blanket NO we will not fix your watch until you pay. I just find it hard to be thankful for something I feel should of happened immediately.

You need to understand one thing, no one believes the bezel paint came off by itself as I have explained the bezel was exposed in the air for weeks before you have it, and it was also exposed in the air for hours when we did QC on your watch. BUT the color came off in hours on your wrist. You said you could not explain why and neither can we.

Even the maker does not believe the color came off by itself and refused to replace the bezel but since I am a close friend of his and I told him it was from one of my important customers and please do this for me and that was how he agreed to replace the bezel.

I should have waited for the admin's instruction.

Reactions: sniffti and Faven

madmax76

26/9/14
Another month has passed and still no resolution, can you please advise of the status thanks, this has no dragged out over 5 months

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This is a special treat from the maker, I will check with him again, I have given the watch to him last month.

madmax76

26/9/14
This still remains unresolved, surely this cannot be acceptable, please refund me my money and I will buy the watch else where. Enough is enough

Reactions: sniffti

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This still remains unresolved, surely this cannot be acceptable, please refund me my money and I will buy the watch else where. Enough is enough

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have asked the factory but they still haven't had the bezel part to replace it. Considering this has taken too long, we are willing to provide a new watch. Please wait for new QC pictures from us. Thank you

Reactions: Harry69 and sniffti

Mvmtaddict

21/5/19

Hi madmax. What was the verdict after five months of communication with puretime? Puretime seems to be responding well to you on this forum.

madmax76

26/9/14
Hi, they ended up sending me a new watch, the bezel is loose on it and comes off really easy, gotta day I’m not particularly happy with ARF, probably should of gone noob.