• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure time terrible experience

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
Not worth it? It looks like some sort of quality issue. Just go halves. Puretime you can afford it we all buy so much from you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Not worth it? It looks like some sort of quality issue. Just go halves. Puretime you can afford it we all buy so much from you.

Thank you for your support my friend. If it was my mistake and I would not have the customer to pay a penny for it. If it is a quality issue and I will have the maker to pay for their problems.

The watch has been with me for weeks and the bezel number is still the same, it doesnt fade more. And it was fine before we shipped as well. But it suddenly faded within hours after reception. If the maker agreed to replace and I dont care how it faded but the maker refused to do so.

If the admin says halve and I will surely proceed with it.

madmax76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/14
I don’t think it has faded, it was hard to tell, it seems the markings have come off somehow. The only thing I would have done to it upon receiving it would be to wipe it with a cloth after removing all the plastic stickers. Hope the admins sort this out, I really like the watch and want to wear it again

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
I'm curious because there's another thread where a guy says the bezel paint on his ARF sub has flaked off. I bet it's a factory thing, not puretime's fault. In the end, in my opinion, I think this hobby involves these types of risks when you buy a watch. TD's are the middle man between us and the factories, QC issues is the factories fault and not TDs. Although, I agree that they should check out the watches they receive carefully , sometimes these flaws don't show. Can you please send a picture of the flaked bezel paint? I'm really interested because I own an ARF and maybe could prevent this issue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Endless11

Horology Curious
31/3/19
I will try Puretime one of these days - it's one of the more responsive websites I've seen. I don't hassle with the quality if it's what I bargained for to begin with. My deal breakers with ANY replica website is when they ask for paypal friend or wire payment because if you don't get the product you have no recourse if refund requests fail and I don't like scams. When a replica website tells me they can't sell me because "too much credit fraud" - well sorry, people who steal credit cards don't use them to buy fake watches - they prefer real ones - so I don't buy that excuse. I believe that in business if you offer value you prosper and if you are a customer and you are dishonest you will probably not go far in real life either.

Reactions: opus42

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I don’t think it has faded, it was hard to tell, it seems the markings have come off somehow. The only thing I would have done to it upon receiving it would be to wipe it with a cloth after removing all the plastic stickers. Hope the admins sort this out, I really like the watch and want to wear it again

But it didnt come off immediately after you wiped the bezel? But after a few hours of wearing?

No worries my friend, I am sure we will work this out together :)

I'm curious because there's another thread where a guy says the bezel paint on his ARF sub has flaked off. I bet it's a factory thing, not puretime's fault. In the end, in my opinion, I think this hobby involves these types of risks when you buy a watch. TD's are the middle man between us and the factories, QC issues is the factories fault and not TDs. Although, I agree that they should check out the watches they receive carefully , sometimes these flaws don't show. Can you please send a picture of the flaked bezel paint? I'm really interested because I own an ARF and maybe could prevent this issue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you still have the link to the other thread? So I can compare the 2 and see if they are the same thing.

I will try Puretime one of these days - it's one of the more responsive websites I've seen. I don't hassle with the quality if it's what I bargained for to begin with. My deal breakers with ANY replica website is when they ask for paypal friend or wire payment because if you don't get the product you have no recourse if refund requests fail and I don't like scams. When a replica website tells me they can't sell me because "too much credit fraud" - well sorry, people who steal credit cards don't use them to buy fake watches - they prefer real ones - so I don't buy that excuse. I believe that in business if you offer value you prosper and if you are a customer and you are dishonest you will probably not go far in real life either.

You are absolutely correct my friend, I also hope this can be sorted out soon and peacefully ;)

And thank you for willing to try PureTime in the near future :)

madmax76

26/9/14
But it didnt come off immediately after you wiped the bezel? But after a few hours of wearing?

And thank you for willing to try PureTime in the near future :)

Yes I had been wearing it, 5 hours passed while wearing it at work between reception signing it and me noticing the damage, I’m guessing I had only had it on a few hours at that stage, I didn’t notice the flakey paint when I first received it.

I’m just curious, what could I have possibly done to contribute towards the damage? I work in an office and the most would of been my shirt cuff rubbing on it but never has this happened to any of my other watches. I have zero doubt it’s a quality control issue. There’s just no possible other reason, can you provide one?

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
very worrying to read this, will wait the outcome as i dont want to be caught in the same situation, tough one

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
very worrying to read this, will wait the outcome as i dont want to be caught in the same situation, tough one

Very worrying is waiting for your cancer screen to come back from the doctor. Paint peeling off the numbers of a replica watch is not a big deal.

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
Very worrying is waiting for your cancer screen to come back from the doctor. Paint peeling off the numbers of a replica watch is not a big deal.

That girl in your profile has a massive belt buckle. its not needed, have a word. oh and im very easily worried as you can tell that belt buckle worries me.
But yeah I completely agree that is more worrying, im sorry you have cancer or is that not what your saying im confused, perhaps your waiting for the results and i have a neighbour who is just undergoing breast cancer so yes you are right thats real world problems right there

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That girl in your profile has a massive belt buckle. its not needed, have a word. oh and im very easily worried as you can tell that belt buckle worries me.
But yeah I completely agree that is more worrying, im sorry you have cancer or is that not what your saying im confused, perhaps your waiting for the results and i have a neighbour who is just undergoing breast cancer so yes you are right thats real world problems right there

I've got a very close friend who just started 6 months of chemo after having her colon removed. That's a real worry. I get an enormous laugh out of these noobs who get stressed over peeling paint on their bezel insert, crooked hour markers or were short changed $24 on a refund. Come on guys, it ain't that big of a deal.

stolt

Known Member
3/12/06
I've got a very close friend who just started 6 months of chemo after having her colon removed. That's a real worry. I get an enormous laugh out of these noobs who get stressed over peeling paint on their bezel insert, crooked hour markers or were short changed $24 on a refund. Come on guys, it ain't that big of a deal.

all relative though isnt it, but agree completely im moaning about a second car that i want my neighbour is going through hell and wonders whether she will make the year.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes I had been wearing it, 5 hours passed while wearing it at work between reception signing it and me noticing the damage, I’m guessing I had only had it on a few hours at that stage, I didn’t notice the flakey paint when I first received it.

I’m just curious, what could I have possibly done to contribute towards the damage? I work in an office and the most would of been my shirt cuff rubbing on it but never has this happened to any of my other watches. I have zero doubt it’s a quality control issue. There’s just no possible other reason, can you provide one?

I afraid no my friend, that is why the maker refused to do anything for us because there is nothing indicated the bezel numbers paint coming off unless it is submersed in some corrosive substances but I think it was not the case here?

I will still talk to the maker in the mean time and see what they can do for us, maybe a discount on the case?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
After talking to the maker for several times I have finally managed to have him replace the bezel insert for me, since they do not have the tool to remove the bezel so he has to take the watch to the case factory to remove the bezel and install a new one.

Will send it back once it is replaced.

madmax76

26/9/14
Fantastic, thankyou, can you please address the date wheel misaligning at the same time please??

JumpiterT

Known Member
1/5/18
This is why I will continue to buy from you. No one wants this sort of problem but its good to know you will sort it out.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc_Savage