• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime did nothing wrong. PERIOD

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
wait! this is their website? thats not the one i was at.

hp93E9v.gif
1192664_facepalm.gif

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
Yes, you seemingly. Not knowing how credit card processors work... it’s nothing to do with puretime, they have no control over it , they don’t get your details or anything. Maybe learn a thing or two before throwing insults around huh?

dude... i create systems, you have no idea what you are talking about.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
wait! this is their website? thats not the one i was at.

It is good you did not use that, as the website from my link is a known scam. So you used puretime.io right?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Did you use this site ?

Not the real Puretime site - I removed the link as you never know, somebody on here might think it is the real one . . .

Reactions: k4jun

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for seeing this thread late, first of all I am sorry about the credit card processor, we have been experiencing some difficulties processing the payments. I think it is the VISA/Master/Amex having some strict policies on high risk business.

Secondly we do not store your CC info, your CC info is submitted to the credit card processor without storing on my site, plus the credit card processor doesnt store your CC info either, they encrypt everything and they cannot even decrypt the CC info by themselves, you have no worries about your CC info is being collected or leaked.

Thirdly, "PureTime is the worst" I was shocked when I saw the title, and worries. May I know who you are comparing to when you said we are the worst? Please let me know and I can ask the TD which CC payment processor they are using so I can apply for one and use the same.

Finally, how do you define "scam"? If I take your money and send you nothing, this is a scam, but we didnt take your money and we are just trying to collect your money in every possible way, I know the feeling that you want something but you cannot pay for it, that was why we told you to try different payment options. I am sorry this made you upset.

Please let me know the TD that you can use your cards without any problems and I will use the same service they use, thank you.

Reactions: SUBKILLER

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Man, from the post i been reading about Puretime. Seems like they have excellent customer service. This post is a prime example.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Man, from the post i been reading about Puretime. Seems like they have excellent customer service. This post is a prime example.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend for your kind words :)

Reactions: SUBKILLER

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Sorry for seeing this thread late, first of all I am sorry about the credit card processor, we have been experiencing some difficulties processing the payments. I think it is the VISA/Master/Amex having some strict policies on high risk business.

Secondly we do not store your CC info, your CC info is submitted to the credit card processor without storing on my site, plus the credit card processor doesnt store your CC info either, they encrypt everything and they cannot even decrypt the CC info by themselves, you have no worries about your CC info is being collected or leaked.

Thirdly, "PureTime is the worst" I was shocked when I saw the title, and worries. May I know who you are comparing to when you said we are the worst? Please let me know and I can ask the TD which CC payment processor they are using so I can apply for one and use the same.

Finally, how do you define "scam"? If I take your money and send you nothing, this is a scam, but we didnt take your money and we are just trying to collect your money in every possible way, I know the feeling that you want something but you cannot pay for it, that was why we told you to try different payment options. I am sorry this made you upset.

Please let me know the TD that you can use your cards without any problems and I will use the same service they use, thank you.
I am changing the title for you

No worries bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: tripdog

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Typical "know-it-all" millennial. Ignorance is bliss.

Ryan from Puretime has helped me multiple times, and I haven't even bought a watch from him. He's a class act.

Well apparently he “builds systems” yet has no clue how a credit card processing company works.
I’d bet he still probably lives with his mom and thinks a rep will finally get him a girlfriend.

Oh, and isnt it Angus not Ryan.

Reactions: KushBandit

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Well apparently he “builds systems” yet has no clue how a credit card processing company works.
I’d bet he still probably lives with his mom and thinks a rep will finally get him a girlfriend.

Oh, and isnt it Angus not Ryan.

Nail meets Head.

Whoops! I'm currently drinking my morning coffee and got Intime mixed with Puretime. Angus is definitely his name :facepalm:. I'm buying my next rep from him just because of this thread.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Nail meets Head.

Whoops! I'm currently drinking my morning coffee and got Intime mixed with Puretime. Angus is definitely his name :facepalm:. I'm buying my next rep from him just because of this thread.

Haha no worries, Ryan and me are very good friends ;)

Reactions: KushBandit

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
I am changing the title for you

No worries bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You shouldnt change the title, it is good that everyone sees what people are having issues with and why they think the way they do.

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17
well apparently he “builds systems” yet has no clue how a credit card processing company works.

Oh, and isnt it angus not ryan.

lol

joculardude1

Horology Curious
9/10/17

Im glad that you could finally reply. I would have been content with the response from your team that it is something wrong with the processor and pursued it with the like i did anyway. But it wasnt an issue with the banks. IT is you guys. One you didnt accept the VISA, then You didnt accept the AMEX, and finally the mastercard, which was declined by the institution. After getting it released there was no other debits from your "processor" to the bank, which tells me and the bank that something is up with you guys. The REASON why i say you guys are the worst is the whole email thread. Your billing guy didnt take anytime but just to say that you didnt receive any payment information. WHAT BULLSHIT. Especially after 10 times with different payment types. the fact that it took him over 24 hours to reply with the same exact message shows that you guys were not looking into it and making me think you are just taking all my bank card information.

After all this, I finally get an appropriate response from you and your billing guy. So im glad that it got your attention!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wow . . .

Isn't the fact that not a single person here shares your view of PT a slight indicator that you got it all horribly wrong? Oke so it didn't work out for you, you haven't lost anything so step back, pick a different dealer if you must and try again but don't post crap about dealers who have a stellar reputation gained by selling 10s of 1000s of watches to 1000s of members here over many years.
Got a genuine beef? Then by all means post it (after contacting staff to intercede on your behalf) but not this crap. No harm, no foul, go elsewhere if unhappy.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Im glad that you could finally reply. I would have been content with the response from your team that it is something wrong with the processor and pursued it with the like i did anyway. But it wasnt an issue with the banks. IT is you guys. One you didnt accept the VISA, then You didnt accept the AMEX, and finally the mastercard, which was declined by the institution. After getting it released there was no other debits from your "processor" to the bank, which tells me and the bank that something is up with you guys. The REASON why i say you guys are the worst is the whole email thread. Your billing guy didnt take anytime but just to say that you didnt receive any payment information. WHAT BULLSHIT. Especially after 10 times with different payment types. the fact that it took him over 24 hours to reply with the same exact message shows that you guys were not looking into it and making me think you are just taking all my bank card information.

After all this, I finally get an appropriate response from you and your billing guy. So im glad that it got your attention!

I always reply, and you dont have to do this to get our attention, just simply a PM will do the same trick.

I think you still do not understand how everything works here, when you place an order, we could only find info from the credit card processing backend, we could only say we didnt receive the payment if your transaction is not even showed up in the system, we dont know how transactions are being screened and displayed. We were just telling you the truth, and we are not the banks and we cannot check with the bank why your transaction was declined or hidden.

As I mentioned, all the CC processor I have used before for replica, are the same, but I would really love to see a better one, could you let me know which TD has a better CC processor and I can consult them and improve my service? Thank you.