• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN

Linky80

Known Member
4/9/18
I am looking for the very very best replica of the 116710LN - I am not bothered about which factory it’s coming from, I just want the best version possible as close the the genuine there is available ie, correct hand stack, Best Swiss movement etc best looking as close the gen, 904 steel, identical case.

I heard through the forums that there is a new version ready in the next month or so, aswell as the Rolex Explorer 2.... is this true? I am happy to wait if this is correct.

I need them to be the very best possible

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I believe posting this in the Rolex sub-forum will get you the best answer.

I see your join date is new but maybe you are from other forums, you can easily find the answers to your questions on the forums and please make good use of the search function, and there are a lot of members are willing to help you.

My version of your answer will be:
1. You really need to bothered about the factory, there are many new factories making "1:1" and "904" replicas but actually they are not, so for less hassles you may want to get your Rolex replicas from ARF(JF) or Noob, there are also other Rolex makers like BP, VRF, etc, they also make good quality watches but not as good as ARF/Noob.
2. Correct hand stack and Swiss movement is a contradiction, and if someone is selling you a 116710LN with Swiss movement and I suggest you to be real careful since ARF/Noob do not supply replicas in Swiss movement anymore, if you are not a pro and I do not suggest you to buy any replicas with so-called Swiss movements.
3. Correct hand stack is a time bomb and you should avoid any movements with correct hand stack modifications.
4. There is not any 116710LN with 904L (at least real 904L) in the market, so if there is anyone selling a 904L 116710LN to you, be careful.
5. Identical case, the case can never be identical if you are not using a cloned movement, all the 116710LN replicas available at the moment use modified Asian 2836 clone movement, some uses the Asian parts to modify an ETA-2836 movement but the stability is uncertain.
6. You really need to read more before posting, I did post about the ARF is working on the SH3187 clone movement and it will solve all the problems above, but they have postponed the release date to 2019 and please expect it around March or April the soonest.

Again this is my version of the answer and you will find other versions of answer if you post on the Rolex sub-forum and I really recommend you re-post in that sub-forum, good luck with the 116710LN hunting ;)

gareth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
I am looking for the very very best replica of the 116710LN - I am not bothered about which factory it’s coming from, I just want the best version possible as close the the genuine there is available ie, correct hand stack, Best Swiss movement etc best looking as close the gen, 904 steel, identical case.

Sent from the RWI App

Buy this one:

https://puretime.io/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836-v8.html

I just did and I can tell you now, you’ll be very pleased with it. It’s an excellent watch.

To reiterate PureTime’s points:

Do not worry about an incorrect handstack. Having a more reliable movement is much better - what good is a watch that breaks?

Do not worry about 904L steel. You will not notice or worry that this rep has 316F steel as it looks great.

Do not worry about the movement not being Swiss. The Asian movement is solid and keeps great time.

Buy this watch and see how you like it when it arrives. I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised. It’s the latest and best (most reliable) version out there. And if you want to add genuine Rolex parts to make it even closer to the real deal, you can.

Here’s mine:

837f349eb4eb9724ed84d401f5ead653.jpg

f6b20f3111df0a0da8d665467444614a.jpg

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linky80

Known Member
4/9/18
Buy this one:

https://puretime.io/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-black-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a2836-v8.html

I just did and I can tell you now, you’ll be very pleased with it. It’s an excellent watch.

To reiterate PureTime’s points:

Do not worry about an incorrect handstack. Having a more reliable movement is much better - what good is a watch that breaks?

Do not worry about 904L steel. You will not notice or worry that this rep has 316F steel as it looks great.

Do not worry about the movement not being Swiss. The Asian movement is solid and keeps great time.

Buy this watch and see how you like it when it arrives. I think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised. It’s the latest and best (most reliable) version out there. And if you want to add genuine Rolex parts to make it even closer to the real deal, you can.

Here’s mine:

837f349eb4eb9724ed84d401f5ead653.jpg

f6b20f3111df0a0da8d665467444614a.jpg

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gareth,

Would you recommend this to the GMT-MASTER II 116710 LN BLACK CERAMIC 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3186???

This is an additional $100 to the one you recommended. Would it be $100 well spent??

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks Gareth,

Would you recommend this to the GMT-MASTER II 116710 LN BLACK CERAMIC 1:1 NOOB BEST EDITION A3186???

This is an additional $100 to the one you recommended. Would it be $100 well spent??

Sent from the RWI App

The one Gareth picked is the best valued, can you start with it.

Hans81

23/2/15
Is there somewhere a side by side comparison for the 116710?

BreitFlyer

9/6/16
I found this thread via search. I'm aware it's probably in the wrong categorcategory.

I am on the hunt for a best GMT Black, undecided on movement and stack.

Couple of questions....

How does the ICHS GMT hand move on the A2836 compared to the CHS movement. Does it jump between hour to hour. Or smoothly? And how do these compare to how the gen GMT hand moves?

I have come across this from a Google search

http://www.wristwatchspot.com/2018/...-3186-movement-with-blue-black-ceramic-bezel/

A supposed super copy 3186 V8 (BLNR).I can't seem to find with the main TDs. Is there any news from the factory related to these.

Gareth have you modded yours or is it otb?

Puretime do you have any more information about when a new version is to be released. Early 2019 still?

Thanks guys

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The ICHS GMT hour hand moves like the ETA-2836 movements, hope this explains better :)

The SH3187 should come after the 2019 CNY.

Roler

6/12/17
I was looking at different TD's sites with numerous versions. Here I've 2 watches I'm looking at. Anyone may knows more about the differences or a better version would be a help.
Also the first link it says noob v8 with correct hand stack, is that so?
The 2nd link has a greener lume.

Links:

https://www.intime03.co/rollie/3271-...and-stack.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Roler

6/12/17
There's another link of the "noob v7" says in the link, but on the page state as v8. I doubt it's a typo.
Members might be familiar with this version. Could this be a better version than some newer versions out there? Cuz the lume on the TD's site looks similar as gen.
If in overal would be a good choice might help members in here, that's what my input for now.
Here's the link:

https://www.intime03.co/rollie/4244-...ion-a2836.html

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
damn, how did people find those scam web-sites?

I even searched "puretime" on google and the first result is the correct one

Linky80

Known Member
4/9/18
I believe posting this in the Rolex sub-forum will get you the best answer.

I see your join date is new but maybe you are from other forums, you can easily find the answers to your questions on the forums and please make good use of the search function, and there are a lot of members are willing to help you.

My version of your answer will be:
1. You really need to bothered about the factory, there are many new factories making "1:1" and "904" replicas but actually they are not, so for less hassles you may want to get your Rolex replicas from ARF(JF) or Noob, there are also other Rolex makers like BP, VRF, etc, they also make good quality watches but not as good as ARF/Noob.
2. Correct hand stack and Swiss movement is a contradiction, and if someone is selling you a 116710LN with Swiss movement and I suggest you to be real careful since ARF/Noob do not supply replicas in Swiss movement anymore, if you are not a pro and I do not suggest you to buy any replicas with so-called Swiss movements.
3. Correct hand stack is a time bomb and you should avoid any movements with correct hand stack modifications.
4. There is not any 116710LN with 904L (at least real 904L) in the market, so if there is anyone selling a 904L 116710LN to you, be careful.
5. Identical case, the case can never be identical if you are not using a cloned movement, all the 116710LN replicas available at the moment use modified Asian 2836 clone movement, some uses the Asian parts to modify an ETA-2836 movement but the stability is uncertain.
6. You really need to read more before posting, I did post about the ARF is working on the SH3187 clone movement and it will solve all the problems above, but they have postponed the release date to 2019 and please expect it around March or April the soonest.

Again this is my version of the answer and you will find other versions of answer if you post on the Rolex sub-forum and I really recommend you re-post in that sub-forum, good luck with the 116710LN hunting ;)

Hi - regarding point 3.... why is the correct hand stack a time bomb? Does it mess with the movement in some way?

I’m just looking for the best gen looking and most reliable GMT Master II and Explorer II

Sent from the RWI App

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi - regarding point 3.... why is the correct hand stack a time bomb? Does it mess with the movement in some way?

I’m just looking for the best gen looking and most reliable GMT Master II and Explorer II

Sent from the RWI App

It's modified movement and it is not stable, after 2019 CNY there will be a new movement SH3187 should fix this.

Linky80

Known Member
4/9/18
Will this be for both the GMT Master II and the Explorer II?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Will this be for both the GMT Master II and the Explorer II?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

ARF doesnt have Explorer II, yet. When the movement is done they will rep the EXP2 for sure.

nothingelse

29/10/17
Thanks Gareth,

Sent from the RWI App

Txs Sir for pics ad advice. Just placed my order for this one. And hopefully I ended to buy reps????????????