• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible experience so far.

nafai23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/8/06
I am a long time member of rwg and repgeek and have ordered from josh and andrew for over 10 years.
I just decided to give puretime a try ordering a Carbotech and Base logo for a friend.
It has been weeks now and i finally got some quality control pics for the carbo. The base appears to not be in stock and every alternate I suggest takes one day to answer and nothing seems to be in stock. I just got an email from someone new stating the very piece i asked about is not in stock. The order has been passed now to 3 different people each one starting from square one.
The transaction fees were considerably more than other dealers i have ordered from and I have no idea when I can find out if any base logos of any kind are available.

UPDATE YOUR SITE to reflect the stock and responds more than once every 24 hours with one or two word messages!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Monaco

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
td does not carry stock.
when an order is received, they will order from factory.
if factory has no stock, td waits and so do you... simples.....
they will not reply unless they have something to tell you.
website does not indicate whats in stock, merely what is available to be ordered.
it is not amazon.....

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I am a long time member of rwg and repgeek and have ordered from josh and andrew for over 10 years.
I just decided to give puretime a try ordering a Carbotech and Base logo for a friend.
It has been weeks now and i finally got some quality control pics for the carbo. The base appears to not be in stock and every alternate I suggest takes one day to answer and nothing seems to be in stock. I just got an email from someone new stating the very piece i asked about is not in stock. The order has been passed now to 3 different people each one starting from square one.
The transaction fees were considerably more than other dealers i have ordered from and I have no idea when I can find out if any base logos of any kind are available.

UPDATE YOUR SITE to reflect the stock and responds more than once every 24 hours with one or two word messages!!

You know TD's don't hold stock they basically list every watch available until it goes out of production . They take your order then contact their suppliers and sometimes the watch you order isn't available and you have to wait . Perhaps the factory are waiting for parts in their supply chain etc . The Td's don't have Amazon type warehouses full of watches . With regards to watches that are out of production i'm not 100% certain but if you are talking the XF Base Logo I don't THINK they make them anymore . Sometimes listings for defunct watches will stay up for a while , perhaps the TD's are waiting for a final decision / death nail on watch .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

PM us your order number and we will issue you a refund, we are terribly sorry about this my friend.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That is absolutely true. Good news is quiet as a mouse - bad news spreads like widfire. Puretime was great with my order, and while I have not followed up with a second, they are at the top of my list when I do.

Thank you for your support my friend :)

nafai23

10/8/06
PM us your order number and we will issue you a refund, we are terribly sorry about this my friend.

What about helping me getting one of the watches I ordered?
What about the alternate suggestions I sent?
What about an honest timely line of communication without me having to go public?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
What about helping me getting one of the watches I ordered?
What about the alternate suggestions I sent?
What about an honest timely line of communication without me having to go public?

I didnt expect a 2006 member doesnt understand this, we are only the middle man and we cant get the watches that are out of stock from the maker, we are also not able to reflect real time stock status on my web-site.

We are not a single man operation, which email did you send to with the alternatives? I will have my people to check for you.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
nafai23 , a member for 13years, with little in the way of contribution to the forum, but quick to shout when things don't go your way.
You surely know how things work with Td, but appear to have learnt very little judging by your first post in this thread.
Perhaps the rep game is not for you......

nafai23

10/8/06
You seem to have plenty of time to deflect discussion here but no time to actually take a look and try and solve the issue. I just got my daily one word answer from Elena. No solution yet. No new QC pics.
I ordered one of the very first watches from Josh on RWG many many years ago. I know exactly how the business works and I also know that businesses who say that only people with problems speak usually aren't really concerned with customer service.

Phoenixboy, thanks for reminding me to to go post to RWG. Where I have over a thousand posts. It's so great when another member comes to help someone! Thanks!

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
You seem to have plenty of time to deflect discussion here but no time to actually take a look and try and solve the issue. I just got my daily one word answer from Elena. No solution yet. No new QC pics.
I ordered one of the very first watches from Josh on RWG many many years ago. I know exactly how the business works and I also know that businesses who say that only people with problems speak usually aren't really concerned with customer service.

Phoenixboy, thanks for reminding me to to go post to RWG. Where I have over a thousand posts. It's so great when another member comes to help someone! Thanks!

always stick with your td , take this problem in pm with puretime ,stop being rude to puretime staff.............................................................. if you know how the business works why did you make this post?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Faaackin Wally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nafai23

10/8/06
always stick with your td , take this problem in pm with puretime ,stop being rude to puretime staff.............................................................. if you know how the business works why did you make this post?

I'll you know if my PM ever gets answered. So far, nothing.

nafai23

10/8/06
Wooow over a 1000 posts, amazing.
the people at RWG must feel blessed with you.

Interesting. What's your angle? Do you not want me to get my watches or money back? Aren't you concerned for accountability and safety of dealers?
Do you work for Puretime?

My PM has still not be answered from puretime account.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'll you know if my PM ever gets answered. So far, nothing.

Please let us know if you would like to change to another watch. Elena has been answering you everyday( we don't work on Sunday).