• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered a Daytona

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Here is the true story:

We have sent the watch the customer ordered and the watch works 100% as it should.

BUT

Before November 2019, there was not a clone Rolex GMT movement, we all know there were no movements works the same as genuine, VRF and ARF only recently released their 3187 clone movements.

The problem was the description of the A3187 movement, it is described as

"Custom designed Asian movement to match the genuine Rolex Cal.3285 movement, Right Handstack, self-winding, independent adjustable hour hand which allows you to turn it clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuine".

This phrase has been used by many dealers to describe A318x movements, I don't recall any issue of this in the past, and the description is WRONG, I must admit and I am going to change it from my site.

The customer was dealing with my staff and they found the watch works as it should so we didnt tell him to send it back. Jennifer only let me know today about this and I checked again and I found the problem was because of the web-site description.

We have a on-going conversation with the customer on PM and I dont understand of the reason of bringing the issue onto the public forum and it will only confuse others and now everything think I am sending bad watches to customers.

I dont blame the customer because it was our fault to mis-describing the movement on my site, so I have already offered a refund to the customer via PM.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
File a helpdesk ticket for resolution. You will have to send it back at your cost. Whether you will have to wait for replacement or you get a refund, I cant say.

The fact is, due to this positive feedback loop, where PT is perhaps the highest volume TD, noobs find that about PT, order from PT, volume grows bigger and bigger. At this point they do not seem to be able to handle their volume. As a result, their QC generally sucks, their resolution sucks more. It seems that they just ship out any and every watch they receive from factory, eyes closed. And there seems to be just 1 fella who has the authority to resolve.

This pattern is not new, or unique to PT. I have seen this before with other TDs, notably perfect clones. Note this - any and every good TD will go through this same process. You as customer will have to move on to that TD in their "prime"

This is not true my friend, we have way more happy customers than the unhappy ones appears here, 99% of the happy customers just dont share, checkout the Apple community forum, there are also many unhappy customers there, does it mean they are not a good company? When the volume are high, the number of unhappy customers appears to be more than others but actually we are at a lower % when compare to our total volume.

For example TD1 has 10 orders a day and he has 1 negative review in 5 days.

TD2 has 100 orders a day and he has 1 negative review in 1 day.

After 5 days and TD 2 has 5 negative reviews and TD1 has only 1, TD1 seem to be a better TD because he has significant less negative reviews but the negative review rate of TD1 is 2% and TD2 is only 1%.

Please do not judge a TD just based on the number of negative reviews he gets.

People are also more intended to post their bad experiences of PureTime on the forum also because we are one of the very few TDs who actively respond to the reviews. Check the review sections of other TDs if you dont believe me, some reviews here in my section had gone to 10+ pages because we are continuously responding to every comment the customer made. Most reviews in other TD review forum are not even responded.

Even we have many orders every day but customer service is my highest priority, we read and respond to every thread and every PM no matter it is a praise or blame.

We are trying to make every one happy but we all know it is not possible, even the biggest companies in the world.

I again express my sincere apology to all customers who had unsatisfying experience with PureTime and we assure you we will try our best to make things right, just give us a little bit time and patience, thank you.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
This is not true my friend, we have way more happy customers than the unhappy ones appears here, 99% of the happy customers just dont share, checkout the Apple community forum, there are also many unhappy customers there, does it mean they are not a good company? When the volume are high, the number of unhappy customers appears to be more than others but actually we are at a lower % when compare to our total volume.

For example TD1 has 10 orders a day and he has 1 negative review in 5 days.

TD2 has 100 orders a day and he has 1 negative review in 1 day.

After 5 days and TD 2 has 5 negative reviews and TD1 has only 1, TD1 seem to be a better TD because he has significant less negative reviews but the negative review rate of TD1 is 2% and TD2 is only 1%.

Please do not judge a TD just based on the number of negative reviews he gets.

People are also more intended to post their bad experiences of PureTime on the forum also because we are one of the very few TDs who actively respond to the reviews. Check the review sections of other TDs if you dont believe me, some reviews here in my section had gone to 10+ pages because we are continuously responding to every comment the customer made. Most reviews in other TD review forum are not even responded.

Even we have many orders every day but customer service is my highest priority, we read and respond to every thread and every PM no matter it is a praise or blame.

We are trying to make every one happy but we all know it is not possible, even the biggest companies in the world.

I again express my sincere apology to all customers who had unsatisfying experience with PureTime and we assure you we will try our best to make things right, just give us a little bit time and patience, thank you.

All your points are valid.