• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to prime straps

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
IMG_0708-1.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Jeremy. As a watch nut, my search for the perfect strap began a few years ago and every strap I bought I critiqued. I am very detail oriented and artistic so I decided to attempt to make my own. I began making straps last year and I obsess over them. I've spent days at a time, tirelessly perfecting my craft. From unique, to traditional I am constantly looking to provide amazing straps that take your watch to the next level. I'm constantly putting together sources for incredible leather, thread, and buckles.

GUARANTEE: I stand behind everything I make. I send pictures of custom straps before shipping, for approval. This ensures you will get exactly what you want and no surprises upon delivery. No step in the process is done with anything other than hand tools and my hands. I am crazy about the details and will work to make sure you are as happy with the strap as I am. I am merely limited by materials. I take watch straps very seriously.

CURRENT STRAP SKILLS: Currently I'm making straps for Panerai, B&R, Breitling, Rolex, Tag, A&P or any other straight or tapered strap. Sew in buckles and keepers are available. I can age, burn and burnish your strap for unique details. The more character, the better!!

EDGES: I've had an ever evolving edge coating process in search of a perfect finish. In the past, dyed edges have had a rough feel and the color has even stained when in contact with moisture. This is a thing of the past. I have a specific process now including several products and some secret techniques which are yielding smooth and water proof dyed edges!! Neutral edge coat and sealant is normally applied to strap edges with a different color center but can be left raw upon request. Vintage edges are also sealed prior to 'vintagizing' to preserve the color.

CONTACT: Contact me to build your perfect strap. I quote completion time frames honestly. Custom orders are always encouraged. If you have any ideas on what you would like your 'dream' strap to look like, I will work closely with you to produce it.

PAYMENT: I accept and prefer paypal to [email protected] I prefer payment up front for custom orders. Photos are sent before shipping to make sure you are getting exactly what you want.

SHIPPING: Shipping is always free!! Within the USA I use USPS first class with tracking. This is normally a 3-5 day delivery. Internationally I use USPS first class international, no tracking is offered and this is a 5-10 day delivery. I have never had any issues with these shipping methods and can always upgrade shipping at the buyers cost. Straps are packaged securely to avoid damage and will arrive safely.

HOW TO ORDER: The ordering is simple, have a look through my galleries ---> www.photobucket.com/primestraps and let me know what you like. Either copy a link or picture to a message. Most of what you see is available, some exotics can be out of stock. I can make almost any strap in different sizes or specifications. I can also create something completely new and unique, for example, you find 3 straps you like and want the best of all 3... I can combine different design characteristics to build something even better. Let me know and we can get going. Thank you!!

Here are a few pictures of my process:
IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

Thanks for your time!!

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
congrats on the new dealer status.. be better than AJ! :)

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Hey Jeremy,

i know there are a few guys out there that would like to see some leather on Rolex. I don´t think that leather fits subs and dwellers very good, so if you have some customer pix of datejusts, explorers or such i would be very interrested.

Thanx.

Franke

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Funny you mention that Franke, just wait a week or two until mine arrives and it shall be so. I have a 21mm on the way for a DSSD.

Col.

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Congratz mate. I'd love to see some pre-v straps from you!!

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Congats J for having your own straps section! :)

I just placed an order last Sunday and got the pict of the strap (for QC) a day later. The strap looks beautiful from the pict, I'm sure it'll even look nicer in person.

It's in transit now, very excited to having this soon. Now all I need is to have the PAM 243, taka is doing repairs on it.
IMG_1799.jpg

thanks again Jeremy!

Franke

Tech Team
Advisor
28/5/10
Remember to always use the sales feedback system when a transaction is completed.

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Remember to always use the sales feedback system when a transaction is completed.

I know we needed to attach a URL to the sale thread in the past. Is this still necessary? How do we go about leaving feedback when a custom order takes place with no sale thread?

Congats J for having your own straps section! :) Now all I need is to have the PAM 243, taka is doing repairs on it.
\

Thanks! I'm so glad this is going on a 243, I have recently become a huge fan of this watch. I can't wait to see what it looks like, and I hope you'll share some pics in my 'eye candy' thread!

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
Croc does an excellent job, got a black leather strap w/ red stitching for my Avenger Skyland Blacksteel.... Very nice! JH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Autobahn

21/10/10
Good to see an artist with the leather. Jeremy, the straps look awesome in the photos. No doubt an order is in the cards. You should do well. Nothing sells like quality.

doniv

Horology Curious
9/1/09
Loved your straps

Loved your straps, Jeremy, especially the white cobra. You'll have an order from me as soon as you have some nice black leather. Do let me know please.

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
looking for a nice leather strap for BCE

Hello Croc, I have been admiring some of your straps on RWI & wanted to know what you have for BCE guys. I am looking at getting a brown leather strap with some cool stitching, not really sure what style strap to go with. I believe the BCE is a 22mm lug. The BCE that i have is sent out for a service right now & wanted to get a nice leather strap for when i get it back. The dial on my watch is white with silver subdials & I'm thinking that brown would look really good. I have somewhat of a small wrist-6.5 to 6.75. I really like the look of the thicker straps, but don't know what different thickness straps you offer. I don't want anything to crazy looking, kind of leaning more on the conservative side if you know what I mean. If you have any pictures and pricing on any straps that sound kind of where I am leaning towards that would be great. Also do the straps have buckles at all & if not do you know where i could get a rep or gen Breitling buckle? Thanks, Wadd

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Jeremy, i wish you can work on hublot gummy design straps, your croc hides are incredible.

cal123

Looking Around
1/2/11
Great service!

I'm a new member and spent several weeks lurking and reading before ordering my first reps...and I also really liked the look of Jeremy's straps. I just received my first order of 3 straps and the craftsmanship is outstanding. Jeremy was prompt, kept in touch, quick to reply to questions and to offer suggestions. A++.

Cal

DenfromNM

Known Member
21/4/10
You make some awesome straps. Have you tried using armadillo? I'm interested in an armadillo strap, and I can get some hydes locally. What are the average prices on a custom strap?