• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus 40th Anniversary Rep

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
The watch is not mine and praise the lord that I dont have thin wrists like that mine are around 8.5 to 9. Found this video and photos at WeChat and look like I forgot to mention sorry for the confusion. I do have a proper 3kf v2 and based on that I can say that quality and the movement will be good but service the movement the time you recieved it. Mine felt grainy, sandy. In terms of this release I can contact the seller and ask his own opinion on dial and the quality. When we compare two dials through YouTube videos I think it's safe to say that the rep lacks the slight hue and shading compared to the real deal but other than that the lighting act similar on both of them. When we examine what's available on the market I think this is the best 40th dial out there. It's much better than the aftermarket dial that was sold on the c24 which if I recall correctly it was just a rep dial with genuine diamond indices. If you were looking for a good 40th rep then go for it heck you can find people on wechat that makes solid gold and platinum cases for calatravas and nautiluses, rollie etc many more. Recall correctly gold case set was around 5-7k and platinum was 9-11k and that way you can have its weight and its looks for a hell of a price lol. TLDR. Depends on what you looking since the quality will be the classic 3kf and how much you want it even if as to see in first hand or own it as a novelty piece.

I like the gold AP 41mm green chrono. I wonder if real gold case and bracelet can be made.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yeh. Why not. Will have to be a special/bespoke unit.

It’ll cost around 15-20k and the fit and finish probably ain’t gonna be as good as a stock factory piece in stainless

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
sooo i have ordered this watch from hont and i reall like it.
but upon reviewing hte qc pictures i have noticed something really funny. i think my "diamonds" are see through or am i haveing a psychotic epidsode
i could swear i can see the datewheel or something lining up underneath :D
i noticed this because i thought about replacing the stones with mossiante and underlying them with lume to see what happens.
please tell me if im going crazy. ill take more pics once the watch arrives in my hands

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
but upon reviewing hte qc pictures i have noticed something really funny. i think my "diamonds" are see through or am i haveing a psychotic epidsode
i noticed this because i thought about replacing the stones with mossiante and underlying them with lume to see what happens.
please tell me if im going crazy. ill take more pics once the watch arrives in my hands

Can you post more pics? Looks like what I'm seeing as well. I have just ordered this from Jtime.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
I will have them replaced anyway. The question is should I put some lume behind them or not? :D
Imagine lume with mossiante glow

haha that would be kind of psychedelic. anyway, would you mind sharing where you are planning to buy replacement markers from, please?

Reactions: majwilliams0308

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I will be removing the dial on mine for the date disc install. I wonder what I can put behind it that is thin and won't cause issues to the date disc. Either white or blue

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Wait! Looks like Gen also has 'see through' diamonds on some watches. Not all of them. Look at this gen listing: https://www.jongejansenterprise.com/patek-philippe-40th-anniversary-nautilus-platinum/

jrnICW.png

jrnOGS.png

Close up look at the 5 o clock marker. Clear as day you can see the date disc.

internet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Germany / NRW

Ich denke, das es nur die Spiegelungen sind. Bin gespannt was dabei rauskommt.

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Ich denke, das es nur die Spiegelungen sind. Bin gespannt was dabei rauskommt.

es ist garantiert eine ziffernblatt wo die indexe ausgeschnitten sind. die frage ist bloß lohnt es sich dann noch da andere steine einzusetzen oder ist das schon so cool genug.