• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New PPF Nautilus 5726, full functions and the date does not look sunken

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Can you confirm that their conversion kit will pass on new PPF 5726? ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

No. I suggest you contact the vendor and ask for the dimensions and compare it with your watch. Location of the holes should also be considered.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
No. I suggest you contact the vendor and ask for the dimensions and compare it with your watch. Location of the holes should also be considered.

I was asking because i'm gonna receive it in 3 weeks, and in the mean time, if some one can confirm me they fit each other, i will order the conversion kit so both can arrive same time...

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I was asking because i'm gonna receive it in 3 weeks, and in the mean time, if some one can confirm me they fit each other, i will order the conversion kit so both can arrive same time...

The conversion end link is designed for a 40mm PP 5711 case. The case of the PPF 5726 is 40.5mm, so there is a good chance that the conversion end link will fit. Where did you order your conversion end link from?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok finally got QC for blue dial and grey dial. I received the white dial and it is perfect. I wanted to alert everyone to this issue now with this model.

It appears PPF may be using their old case now for this version. When I received the QC today for the grey and blue dials, I noticed that the pusher buttons on the sides of the case were not along the central axis of the side of the case.

Please excuse my Chinese hand writing, but basically it is telling the TD that one picture shows the correct placement of the pushers on the sides of the case along the central axis (PT screenshot); while the other pictures shows the QC they sent with the incorrectly placed pushers not on the central axis of the sides of the case.

I hope no one else has overlooked this. I was lucky to catch it and reject these two watches.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Upon looking at the QC pictures further, the TD sent me QC pictures of the old version PPF. The dial was incorrect as well. Hopefully no one else is having this happen. I don't blame the TD, but PPF.

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Upon looking at the QC pictures further, the TD sent me QC pictures of the old version PPF. The dial was incorrect as well. Hopefully no one else is having this happen. I don't blame the TD, but PPF.

It looks like there is a lupe on the date, you sure this is PPF?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

That is not a PPF

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Could be the old version PPF?

I think PPF has 5726 for the first time. Chazing time once said to me pics of KMF 5205R to be GRF 5205 V2 Lol and he also said he has never sold any KMF

Reactions: Max23

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I think PPF has 5726 for the first time. Chazing time once said to me pics of KMF 5205R to be GRF 5205 V2 Lol and he also said he has never sold any KMF

I think you are correct. PF and GRF made the 5726. Also Green Maker. So they must have sent a GRF or PF.

Reactions: Johnluuda

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Ughr... Puretime have conned me too. Mine looks the same as this. Pushers on the top, not the middle of the case. And I did think the date did look a little magnified... I'm kinda shocked with Puretime actually.

puretime

I basically exclusively use puretime and I've put many 30 orders through them... but yeah the QC I've been sent and foolishly accepted is a green factory not a PPF, despite paying for PPF.