• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrong factory QC's being offered... Patek 5726.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I and other users on this website using puretime have been what I can only assume is a deliberate factory swap.

Read from this post down (about 5-6 posts)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...9#post10111299

Essentially, people who have ordered PPF are being offered Green Factory QCs.

Green Factory:
https://puretimewatch.io/nautilus-57...-a324-v2.html#

PPF:
https://puretimewatch.io/nautilus-57...elet-a324.html

$100 difference and a big quality difference.

I am a serial user on Puretime. I order ALL my watches there... so the fact they've done this to me and another user in this thread is not exactly a good sign. I've unfortunately accepted a QC because I believed it was PPF, and I just thought they were bad pictures. Unfortunately it isn't the case. The QC department is actively trying to pass off Green Factory as PPF.

This is exceptionally wrong.

What will you do about this to make this right? I don't want a Green Factory watch, I had trust in you as we've had so many dealings.I have sent you a PM with my order number. Please stop it being sent. I do not want a Green Factory watch, I would have ordered one and paid $100 less if I did.

There's a reason I use you puretime I have always had a good experience with your level of service, and I had trust in you.

Reactions: mari115

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I also experienced this issue. I have almost always exclusively used puretime for my purchases over the years. The way I view the issue is like this: either the factory, in this case PPF, sent Green Maker watches out and told PureTime they were PPF, or, PureTime ordered the wrong watches and tried to pawn them off as PPF. If the first scenario is to blame, then the QC department at PureTime should have really been observing the watches and this could have been avoided. I was lucky enough to see the issue before approving the QC pictures and immediately posted to notify other members.

Indeed, PureTime has been great to me and I truly hope this was an issue from PPF side. The other thing I can think of is this: Green Factory from what I understand was closed, and PPF started making the 5712, or using Gteen Factory parts. What if PPF since they now seem to be making the 5712, also is using old Green Factory parts to make the 5726? Just speculating about possibilities.

Either way, I rejected the QC for both the grey and blue dial 5726 the sent me. Let's see what they say tomorrow.

Reactions: Sonofalich

DougDoug

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/21
I've always suspect of such practice. We need to come together to stop TD from doing this.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Wow I’m sorry to hear this James, I’m sure PT will sort it out. But that’s not good at all

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
We are extremely sorry for the mistake. Most of the watches are ordered from wholesalers now , few factories supply directly to the TDs. The wholesaler we work with mistakely provided the wrong version. @Sonofalich @dex911 @ tangokilo We will re-order the correct PPF one. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

tossga34

Horology Curious
11/8/21
Austria
this also happened to me but with a Tank Solo.
they sent me pics of the cheaper k11f version instead of the AF version.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
We are extremely sorry for the mistake. Most of the watches are ordered from wholesalers now , few factories supply directly to the TDs. The wholesaler we work with mistakely provided the wrong version. @Sonofalich @dex911 @ tangokilo We will re-order the correct PPF one. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I just really hope this is a mistake. I'd rather you just refund my money if you can't source the PPF. I have heard it's hard to get. But yeah, please cancel my current order (accepted QC, that is actually a Green Factory) as per my request in PM and as you say, please re-order the PPF.

Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I just really hope this is a mistake. I'd rather you just refund my money if you can't source the PPF. I have heard it's hard to get. But yeah, please cancel my current order (accepted QC, that is actually a Green Factory) as per my request in PM and as you say, please re-order the PPF.

Thank you.

Thank you for your understanding. We will order the PPF version.

dex911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/18
Sonofalich Thanks for waring us i have seeing notting but i honestly dindt close look on the cq because i trust puretime ... so now we don’t recieve any compensation ? We have to wait a week or two for notting .. atleast give us some % thanks

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I believe that this is not PureTime fault. Jennifer and Elena are great, and I have only ever had one issue before when they sent a watch that I had rejected. They fixed the mistake no problem.

In this instance we have factories or wholesalers sending watches in bulk to PureTime. It is more probable that a wholesaler sent wrong items than if PureTime was trying to do something dishonest.

I've lived and worked in China for many years and all my communications with PureTime are in Chinese. Over the last ten years most Chinese companies have moved away from the "one shot deal" and focus on repeat business and good customer service.

I do believe however that the QC department should be looked into at PureTime since they should have caught this issue.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I believe that this is not PureTime fault. Jennifer and Elena are great, and I have only ever had one issue before when they sent a watch that I had rejected. They fixed the mistake no problem.

In this instance we have factories or wholesalers sending watches in bulk to PureTime. It is more probable that a wholesaler sent wrong items than if PureTime was trying to do something dishonest.

Thank you so much for your understanding. The wholesaler delivered to us claiming to be PPF, we trusted them and didn't think this could be wrong at all. We will never try to scam people with cheaper watches. We will pay more attention next time.

gahafa

Horology Curious
29/6/21
It seems I have the same situation, I have emailed you and will also send a pm.