Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5712 rep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I heard from trusty that if order now will take 1 to 2 weeks for the stock and QC to arrive.

    So I guess by the time the 1st batch of stock out, will be in mid of April. I guess.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Liquid Snake View Post
      I would have probably bought this but the fake power reserve is a deal breaker for me. That being said that is a beautiful piece.
      I agree.. Or lower the price to around $500. At this price range is sitting at the same as cloned movements.

      Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by TonySoprano1 View Post
        Chinese rep factories could copy a Ferrari 250 GTO bolt by bolt and some guys on here would complain the leather doesn't smell "as gen"

        SMH.
        Best comment ????


        Sent from the RWI App

        Comment


          Looks like it won’t be long before we have QC pics to look at with orders going to puretime and mine to Jtime, which I’m also happy to share. I’ve never ordered from PT but I have many times from Li so as long as history repeats, it’ll be in my hands 8 days from the time I green light. And it probably sounds pretty silly but as I stated in an earlier post, I know I’ve overpaid, but I also find myself not caring as long as what shows up looks at least as good as the few pictures and videos available


          Sent from my iPhone using RWI

          Comment


            I also ordered from Jtime but it will take up to 2 weeks before QC.




            Sent from my iPhone using RWI

            Comment


              I asked a dealer who also told me that this piece is out of stock. Looks like the Chinese population is crazy about this piece...
              A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

              Comment


                Originally posted by TonySoprano1 View Post
                Chinese rep factories could copy a Ferrari 250 GTO bolt by bolt and some guys on here would complain the leather doesn't smell "as gen"

                SMH.
                I would buy that. A superclone ferrari 250 GT California. I would ride that like Ferris Buller.

                Comment


                  Li told me that the release date is 10 th of This month.




                  Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                  Comment


                    Is it possible to swap the rep dial for a Gen dial?

                    Comment


                      I have been waiting for this.

                      Comment


                        Noticed there appears to be two dial versions in gen...one with thinner font and one with thicker that looks like this rep. I also see they added larger dots for the hour markers.

                        Anyone else knowledgeable about gen (not that it matters and I am buying this anyway)

                        Comment


                          Will be interesting to see where the thickness comes from, midcase, caseback etc. Seeing as how I wear my watches tight I am hoping for the caseback!

                          Comment


                            Any other videos available I cannot seem to get the Youku video to play.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Karlus View Post
                              Noticed there appears to be two dial versions in gen...one with thinner font and one with thicker that looks like this rep. I also see they added larger dots for the hour markers.

                              Anyone else knowledgeable about gen (not that it matters and I am buying this anyway)

                              There’s probably 3 additional gen versions for all we know. Not sure why anyone would want to stare at gen pics on line to work out gen vs rep difference on a watch that you’ll never see irl. More likely to see a unicorn


                              Sent from the RWI App

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mech500 View Post

                                There’s probably 3 additional gen versions for all we know. Not sure why anyone would want to stare at gen pics on line to work out gen vs rep difference on a watch that you’ll never see irl. More likely to see a unicorn


                                Sent from the RWI App
                                LOL!! Spot on comment though. I am yet to see a 5712 gen on the streets (almost impossible to purchase from AD)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X