• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5712 rep?

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Waiting for my QC as well.

Side note: Anyone have any suggestions on a push pin tool/stylus to use for setting the date & moonphase? I of course looked up a gen stylus just to see & that was north of $600. Found a Franck Muller stylus for $100. Trying to avoid using a random tool around the house at risk of excess scratching. I don't need a watch brand version per se, just something of decent quality.

Toothpick.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

Side note: Anyone have any suggestions on a push pin tool/stylus to use for setting the date & moonphase? I of course looked up a gen stylus just to see & that was north of $600. Found a Franck Muller stylus for $100. Trying to avoid using a random tool around the house at risk of excess scratching. I don't need a watch brand version per se, just something of decent quality.

When I bough the ZF JLC Moonphase, it came with the tool. Hope this one does too. Toothpick or tip of paper clip will do the job too.

Reactions: Bullflo3

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16

How about a toothpick :idea:. the most budget tool for that i suppose. :cool:

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16

How about a toothpick :idea:, the must budget tool for that. hahaha.. just joking. :p

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19

If you don't mind using metal, which most of the gen ones are made of, then I have used a mobile phone sim card pin. I also use tooth picks though if it is a gold plated rep or even on a gen gold watch.

Reactions: Bullflo3

jcguo0516

4/12/18
tell me this is not gen xD

(as for the red dots, I think it's the fiter that makes it looks too dark, but in videos, red dots looks fine)

Zv5Rx4.jpg
Zv5FWI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thimo97

Gloriousalpha

Horology Curious
23/6/19

(as for the red dots, I think it's the fiter that makes it looks too dark, but in videos, red dots looks fine)

Zv5Rx4.jpg
Zv5FWI.jpg

Is this your QC pics? Looks Amazing, is that a modded crown or factory? Any more pics ????

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

What is it? Please tell us....seems to be incredible:)

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Had to pull the trigger on the day i saw on puretime new arrivals . That was almost a week ago. Their stock will be available next week ill expect QC by then .

I think it is one of the best versions out there so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Puretime response....

“we did order the watch for you but still awaiting for factory dispatch it to us :) We try our best to get it and make QC in a week ,please wait patiently for our update”

Reactions: pip72

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Had to pull the trigger on the day i saw on puretime new arrivals . That was almost a week ago. Their stock will be available next week ill expect QC by then .

I think it is one of the best versions out there so far

You and everyone else on this thread hun. Thanks for letting us know though ;)

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
I don't know if I am being too demanding but to me this watch screams rep from a mile....the dial is no way near the gen, the lunar phases disc is sunken, font too bold, wrong color, I know it's the best rep for the 5712 out, but it looks so cheap compared to a 5712.

Reactions: Scottymagic