• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s about time...... 3K Nautilus 5711 incoming

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Hi Kobe, do you know if they are going to engrave the movement or not?
Are they going to make a white dial?
And about this nautilus, the dial prints are really not accurate. So it’s the bracelet.

I think they want to sell the print movement first... 3K 5167 sells well. When they make some good money and sells not good as usual, they will update V2 movement with engravings...

And everyone will buy one more... LOL

As for the nautilus, ppf looks better.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I think they want to sell the print movement first... 3K 5167 sells well. When they make some good money and sells not good as usual, they will update V2 movement with engravings...

And everyone will buy one more... LOL

As for the nautilus, ppf looks better.

Thanks mate. Which means we will have to wait at least one year...

Riverwind85

26/4/18
Do you have a timing from your td? Mine did
Not even give me a price.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
I figured the first 3KF Nautilus will have some flaws, it'll take a v2 or maybe even a v3 to make it right. I'll wait, my wallet needs a break anyway. The movement is here and that's the important thing.

I agree. Until the movement is engraved it is still a huge tell which means it won't be a big difference from the miyota. At this point I will just sit on my modded PF and call it a day until next year or two until that movement gets engraved.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
I agree. Until the movement is engraved it is still a huge tell which means it won't be a big difference from the miyota. At this point I will just sit on my modded PF and call it a day until next year or two until that movement gets engraved.

The movement will always be a huge tell on reps. Take the SA4130 as an example: no matter how good your movement is, 1:1 clone will never exist.

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
The movement will always be a huge tell on reps. Take the SA4130 as an example: no matter how good your movement is, 1:1 clone will never exist.

Of course you are right. But I'm just saying there is practically no improvement between having a modified miyota from having a rep clone movement in the first place if something as basic as engraving isn't done. Thats all. I am abundantly aware of the fact a rep is a rep and a gen is a gen.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Of course you are right. But I'm just saying there is practically no improvement between having a modified miyota from having a rep clone movement in the first place if something as basic as engraving isn't done. Thats all. I am abundantly aware of the fact a rep is a rep and a gen is a gen.

Completely agree with you. To any layman who doesn't know this movement in its gen version the decorated miyota such as the one you find in PPF Nautilus will look better than the clone

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Appreciate all of your insight. I am hopeful for a good dial, as I'm always a sucker for a different interpretation of the Nautilus blue dial. I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat, but whenever I see a new post on this thread I have to check it because I'm not sure if the new post is new pics haha.

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Appreciate all of your insight. I am hopeful for a good dial, as I'm always a sucker for a different interpretation of the Nautilus blue dial. I don't know if anyone else is in the same boat, but whenever I see a new post on this thread I have to check it because I'm not sure if the new post is new pics haha.

Literally me 3-5x a day

Makoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/20
Haha same. Seems like anyone who’s bought a PPF V3 hasn’t received theirs yet (including myself)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stamfordnoob

Looking Around
9/5/19
if it is going to be close to 80% like the photo posted on page 1, it will be so so so awesome...consider gen cost over 100K!

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
if it is going to be close to 80% like the photo posted on page 1, it will be so so so awesome...consider gen cost over 100K!

100K what? Unless you are talking about the 5711/R a nautilus resells for around 60.000 dollars these days.

Riverwind85

26/4/18
[mention]kobe24 [/mention] news on this release? I still can change an order.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Blue dial brand new max 70000$ .

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
Wonder how many of the aquanauts are still running lol.