• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 V2

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes, with the box set, whatever with the factory is not more expensive.
If you have time, please review that rep box.
I am considering to buy 1 rep box each for Rolex, AP, and PP.
To my eye it's PPF.
check Date font is correct.
Fat bezel (brushing parts 3.5: polishing part 1)
Protruding Crown.
I differentiate PF and PPF with Bezel.
If Bezel brusing part 2: polishing part 1 it's PF when you see watch upfront.
chiccovn

The dial, markers and datewheel are very different from PPF's. The crown could just not be screwed in completely. Bezel looks fine to me

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
The dial, markers and datewheel are very different from PPF's. The crown could just not be screwed in completely. Bezel looks fine to me

Oh, I forget about dial. Yes that blue dial is not like PPF.

chiccovn

4/10/19
Sorry for the delay, i was caught up in the 15400 jf v5 excitements in other threads; thanks to Tobel for pointing out the GRF origin of my 5711, i made the local shop to lower the price on my ap 15400 jf v5 by abt $100 on top of 10% discount on second purchase... besides i still love the blue on my grf..
Dear Glaude, i think the watch looks closer to the gen than the box to the gen box; yet for the feeling its quite nice a box ( i dont own any gen pp box though i have some gen pateks), the paints or finishings on the box is obviously not well done.. better not show it to gen owners. I will look into Ap box jst received whicj seems better done
All the best

Reactions: Tobel

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
At least the box look decent from a distance, but most people have no use for boxes as we are serial collector, and would nead a room dedicated to only watches if we wanted to store all our reps in their boxes :D

Very cool pics with the parrot !

I would not trust TS claims. Some time ago, they had a PF v2 5711 months before it was released by PF.

I think TS watches have a PF v54 ... ;)