• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 V2

chiccovn

4/10/19

Hi guys, I am new member, guess this is right place for Pp 5711 pf V2; bought this one today shop told me its pf v2.. thanks for any comment

chiccovn

4/10/19

2 more pics on the movement which i think is somthing new close to gen..

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

Hi guys, I am new member, guess this is right place for Pp 5711 pf V2; bought this one today shop told me its pf v2.. thanks for any comment

The finish on the hour markers is hurting my eyes...

chiccovn

4/10/19
thanks! any comment on the movement? it does not look like myota 9015

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA

It’s not PF v2, not even close.
I hope you didn’t pay for this too much.

chiccovn

4/10/19

posted more pics under sunlight, my iphone x not good enough for small details, my eyes tell me its very close to good replica i seen on this blog; my first replica purchase so i appreciate any experience sharing, can you elaborate on details!

Reactions: RazorRiot

Tobel

6/7/17
posted more pics under sunlight, my iphone x not good enough for small details, my eyes tell me its very close to good replica i seen on this blog; my first replica purchase so i appreciate any experience sharing, can you elaborate on details!

What factory is that? Is this a PPF? Blue looks slightly different

chiccovn

4/10/19

checked box out again and found nothing abt pf or ppf! but the shop told me they only import pf for patek 5711, other models different factories.. they checked wth the chinese side its v2 pf

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
That movement looks suspiciously like the PPF movement, and nothing like the PF movement.

I mean, things change, but...

To me, that movement looks a lot more PPF than PF.

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
That movement looks suspiciously like the PPF movement, and nothing like the PF movement.

I mean, things change, but...

To me, that movement looks a lot more PPF than PF.

Dial and markers ar definitely not ppf

Reactions: Nivka

chiccovn

4/10/19
so mine now in a wrong thread if its not pf v2, but i like mine for the color of the dial and the look of the movement, .. still any comments on the flaws will be highly appreciated!
.. looking into r8 ap tourby.. then its a different thread, not here.. thank you all

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Sure look like a GRF, nice whole package by the way, the box look decent for one !
How much did you pay for the whole thing ? Was it from a TD ?

chiccovn

4/10/19
I bought from local retail shop for $550; thats expensive compared to tds.. happy still; my problem is i want to buy from tds, but am concerned about the curropted customs risk here in vietnam, they confiscate lots of things or charge tax on luxury items ( label patek lol).. if someone can tell me how it works with td and customs risk! thanks

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I bought from local retail shop for $550; thats expensive compared to tds.. happy still; my problem is i want to buy from tds, but am concerned about the curropted customs risk here in vietnam, they confiscate lots of things or charge tax on luxury items ( label patek lol).. if someone can tell me how it works with td and customs risk! thanks

$550 with the whole boxset isn't that much more expensive than what you would have paid for the same stuff + shipping from a TD, I don't think you got ripped off badly here.
I've heard about custom problems in south east asia already, the best course of action is to contact the TD or multiple TD about it and voice your concerns about your customs, give them as much details about what you know about the way they operate, and they'll be able to answer you about how they could get the product to you, how they would do in case of a seizing by customs etc...

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Yes, with the box set, whatever with the factory is not more expensive.
If you have time, please review that rep box.
I am considering to buy 1 rep box each for Rolex, AP, and PP.
To my eye it's PPF.
check Date font is correct.
Fat bezel (brushing parts 3.5: polishing part 1)
Protruding Crown.
I differentiate PF and PPF with Bezel.
If Bezel brusing part 2: polishing part 1 it's PF when you see watch upfront.
chiccovn

Last edited: