• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NAUTILUS 5711 PPF Blue Dial OUTTTTTT!!!

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
got mine yesterday. I think the blue looks great. Here is an unedited iPhone shot in the sun.

Im pretty impressed with this new version to be honest. If only the date-wheel numerals were a bit thicker.. who's making the mod??!?!?

qswocn.jpg

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
got mine yesterday. I think the blue looks great. Here is an unedited iPhone shot in the sun.

Im pretty impressed with this new version to be honest. If only the date-wheel numerals were a bit thicker.. who's making the mod??!?!?

There's a sticky, Nautilus Date Wheel Project, that has all the information including a website link where you can order the appropriate date wheel overlay.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17

There's a sticky, Nautilus Date Wheel Project, that has all the information including a website link where you can order the appropriate date wheel overlay.

we are working on the PPF DWO.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
yep - looks also blue on my screen (also calibrated) - no green and no purple hehe.

the sad this is that i would really appreciate some green tones and grayish tint... happy to be a big fan of the white dial so i don't have to struggle with this release too early :D

Reactions: vcappp

Sukram71

Horology Curious
19/4/19
Here some more QC pics of PPF nautilus 5711
​​​​​​I think it looks good:

Smart-Select-20190419-145431-Gallery.jpg

Smart-Select-20190419-145413-Gallery.jpg

​​​​

Reactions: gilrob

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
PPF vs PF vs MKS

There was a video posted earlier in the thread but it’s no longer available so I’m not sure if this is a repost or not..But it’s the first time that I’ve seen all 3 in one video. I think it’s fair to say the MKS dial has the slight green affect that we’d prefer..But the PPF dial does not look “bad” and i see no signs of purple. Plus the case thickness and bracelet quality would have to go to PPF as well.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDEzMDI1MDMyNA==.html?spm=a2h0k.11417342.soresults.dtitle

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Hi all, so I’m new here. But after looking at all these pictures and your comments, I found that besides 11 - 1 o’clock, the rest are not parallel (if aligned is the correct wording) to each other?? Like, 2 oclock should be parallel to 10, 3 to 9, 4 to 8, 5 to 7, they are all not parallel to each other on the ppf ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: vcappp

Sukram71

Horology Curious
19/4/19
For me it looks parallel.
Only i draw my lines not exact in the center.
​​​This r things, we can check with the QC pics.

​​
1555770053799.jpg

MonsieurMax

I'm Pretty Popular
22/10/16
Earth
For me it looks parallel.
Only i draw my lines not exact in the center.
​​​This r things, we can check with the QC pics.

Shit man, be careful QCing, if you would have accepted that the guy next to you at the bar would have taken out a marker and a ruler and proved that it was fake...

Reactions: Glaude