• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus Comparison PF vs. MKF

Scandalloman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/18
There's complete threads with detailed analysis on this watch. Just browse the PP subforum. Btw there's a V2 of the blue

just found the PPF V2 thread. sorry for the uneccesary post. Thanks.

RandyC

17/4/19
On searching I found 2 PPF thread, which one are you referring to? Can you share the link?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You may want to read both of them, as the V2 thread doesn't cover everything that's already been covered in the first thread. The V2 however is for blue only so if you're looking for the white then just go with the "new nautilus from PPF" thread. Both are on 1st page of pp subforum

coeva166

4/7/19
want it ! So the best is Nautilus 5711/1A GRF Best Edition SS Bracelet A324 ?

pdx7

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/4/13
PPF V2 seems to be king hands down

coeva166

4/7/19
how do you explain to people that you have à watch impossible to have by shop and who costs 60000$ on second hand ? I'm afraid of that

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
how do you explain to people that you have à watch impossible to have by shop and who costs 60000$ on second hand ? I'm afraid of that

You say it's a rep. There, you see, easy peasy !

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
ah ok, thanks for this response :/

I see that you are thrown off by this answer, but the whole point of wearing reps isn't to make people believe you can afford the gen or that it's a gen. The point is to be able to wear it, because you like the model but don't have/don't want to spend the crazy amount of money required to get the gen.

If you are in this hobby to show off, I think you have the wrong idea about it.

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

coeva166

4/7/19
I'm not agree with you moreover, it's a ricj t wear a watch so expansive

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I'm not agree with you moreover, it's a ricj t wear a watch so expansive

It's not a matter of agreement or not.

This hobby isn't made for people that want to fake their status, plain and simple.

It's as risky to wear it than any other luxury watch or any other luxury item. If someone with bad intention spot it, you might get in some trouble, but I'd rather have the rep stolen than the gen, especially if I saved money to buy it.

As for the rest, if your concern is that you want to wear it with people thinking it's a gen, but since the gen is so hard to get, you think they'll have a bad opinion of you... again, wrong hobby

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
ok, you absolutely want to be right. Have a nice day

That has nothing to do with being right or wrong, you can think what you want, I'm just telling you how we see things here and how most people see things (as you can see with other answers)

coeva166

4/7/19
50% people around me have or knows this watch, 50% can kill for this watch...
So 1st : i'm looking for the best rep
2nd : it's risky to wear a rep or a gen of this watch for me...
Thanks to read me

guessit

Known Member
17/11/19
Hello guys, I’ve got a Nautilus mk v6 and general quality is great. Finish, lume, date, hands, clasp seem perfect. Blue dial is really beautiful even if edges should be less darker I think. Bracelet has great quality too, it’s perfect in my wrist but it’s a bit too stiff at the handles. I had read about a user who had managed to soften it like gen, but I can't find the discussion anymore. Does anyone know how to do?