• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"Availability of PANERAI reps during the raids"

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Like many who signed up, received a notification from Trusty that XF and VSF are back to work.

There is still no word about Noob, but I'm glad to know that rep panerai continue to exist (which would be controversial if VSF / XF is not in business).

The essence of the topic is solely as an announcement for those who do not know or doubt.

Congratulations, we can return to ordering the latest interesting models, discussing them, and waiting for new releases, which were clearly delayed by what happened, but I'm sure - not far off!

Last edited by a moderator:

pete82

Horology Curious
15/8/10
XF is not back, that was the latest information i got from Li today...

jimmy6

Renowned Member
1/4/12
That's completely weird. I asked 5 TDs and all declined that they can get a PAM from XF/VSF

Well Andrew maybe has better relations to VSF. I also noticed that most new VSF models were listed first on his website.

Reactions: hlb1996

granvino

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/4/11
FROM THE PURETIME NEWSLETTER TODAY
"It has been a while…

You can now place new orders but please be noted that most makers are delivering in a weekly basis so QC pics could be late. We will try our best to make your orders shipped ASAP"

Reactions: EuroTime25

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
I heard vsf was going to bump up their prices, I hope they leave the pams alone.????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupert Fripp

Supporter
Certified
27/3/21
Do we believe there’s any chance that the brief pause in production may facilitate some V2s being created by VSF?

Such as the Pam968?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ok but most Pams out of stock, I’m not sure if they can restock parts near .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk