Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Availability of PANERAI reps during the raids"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Hazing View Post
    Someone told me yesterday that VSF - or at least the Panerai portion of VSF might not return. I know we have some members who have contacts or know people who do.

    Is there any word? Anyone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont know if this helps you - but Tony told me one or two weeks ago, that the situation around XF/VSF got worse and he thinks it might take at least around six month, before they offer their Pams again. And even this is not clear. For info: I had two Pam-Orders pending since the beginning of raids at Tony which I canceled last week on his advice.
    WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

    Comment


      #47
      Thanks for the note and update!

      Comment


        #48
        Apparently, today there is a chance, at least for those who have already paid for their orders.

        This information is not first-hand, but you can check with your TDs now.

        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...is-almost-back

        https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tice-about-vsf


        Good luck to everyone!

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by KOT1917 View Post
          Apparently, today there is a chance, at least for those who have already paid for their orders.

          This information is not first-hand, but you can check with your TDs now.

          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...is-almost-back

          https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...tice-about-vsf


          Good luck to everyone!
          Great news. My TD also just informed me ...

          "Ok XF/vsf ... just called ... they have resumed operating .,,,

          Except for Rolex watches .... All other brands of watches are avail "
          WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

          Comment


            #50
            Thanks for the update guys. Im taking this downtime to enjoy my substantial PAM collection and not lusting over new pieces.
            http://www.cigaraficionado.com

            https://www.tudorwatch.com

            If it floats , flies or fucks it's probably cheaper to rent!

            Comment


              #51
              I got my fix of VSF Rolexes and XF Tags a couple of months before the raids, fortunately. And though I´m bummed about the current situation, my wallet could not thank me more.

              Comment


                #52
                Following a suggestion from KOT1917 I have changed the title of this topic, in order to get a better understanding of the thread content.

                ALE

                Comment


                  #53
                  Thank you ALE7575 !

                  Dear participants and guests! I propose to leave this thread for discussion and exchange of experience on ordering panerai from TD during this difficult period for a hobby!

                  By and large, VSF, XF, NOOB cannot be guaranteed to represent all of their usual assortment from any TD.
                  Also, I have heard that some dealers cannot get (I don’t know why) some HWF models.

                  Some of the dealers may have a stock, all of them have different relationships with different factories, and judging by the threads in the general section, VSF gave a certain volume, but a limited number of models.

                  In general, everything is complicated.

                  Therefore, I ask you to leave your notes with specific first-hand facts about the availability of certain models, assortment of factories, etc., from various TDs.

                  Let me draw your attention to just a couple of details:
                  - In this section we are only talking about PANERAI, there are corresponding places for the rest.
                  - Let's leave speculation and share the facts. What you could buy, what you could not and from whom. Also, specific assurances from specific dealers.

                  This issue has had a significant impact on the rep panerai, and I hope that the content of the thread will help us "keep our finger on the pulse" and everyone will be able to understand what can be bought, what is not, and where.

                  Thanks everyone!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    The facts - after my Dealer told me about the chance to get XF/VSF, I asked about the availabilty of the VSF 1033 and was given a positive answer. However there seem to be problems. I have not yet seen the QC-Pictures of the Pam, while the Pics of another XF I ordered on the same day came yesterday.
                    Last edited by JayBee0815; 01-07-21, 05:19.
                    WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Good idea.

                      Just as a quick point aside of the usefull facts to be delivered here (and I have no mean to speculate) : as "availability" and "production" are sometimes mixed up, the main question still is : are factories able to produce still (even on a smaller scale or smaller model range) or are we depending on remaining stocks only for now (as it seems to be) ?

                      This leading to a 2nd question : if remaining stocks is all that's left, are they factories stocks or TD's? This will have an influence on the timelines and availability from a TD to another. It may be why JayBee0815 above reports variations on the QCs delivery for 2 models from the same factory.

                      But let's get back to the facts gentlemen, I'm tightly following this thread.
                      Last edited by mrsullivan; 30-06-21, 21:52.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        I use Trusty as my TD for all purchases.

                        Emailed them after I read on the Rolex forum that limited VSF quantities were available at the beginning of week.
                        I asked if a Pam 683 could be ordered.

                        The response I received was: Only Rolex is available right now.

                        I know others have received the same from some TDs, but wanted to share.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Ciao Paneristi,

                          I was recently able to order an XF Pam127 via Andrew at Trusty Time.

                          Received QC pics (which looked good, not the strongest crystal distortion but approved the watch.) a few days post order and currently awaiting shipping confirmation.

                          He mentioned that XF have some balance stock (not exactly sure what this means, assuming ‘old stock’) and not sure if this applies to any other XF Pam models.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            So I started another topic for this but OP directed me here as the knowledge accumulated here I just contacted lots of TDs about VSF PAMs and all turned me down except the good old Sead. He said its fine

                            dialogue was as below though

                            ” - are there any waiting period other than the 1wk QC & 4 wks shipping? I heard people waiting for QC for months now

                            - maybe several weeks “

                            another brief convo with another TD so what do you guys think? Should I go on? Or do you think my money will be stuck for some time? (Its pam683)

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Fedon06 View Post
                              So I started another topic for this but OP directed me here as the knowledge accumulated here I just contacted lots of TDs about VSF PAMs and all turned me down except the good old Sead. He said its fine

                              dialogue was as below though

                              ” - are there any waiting period other than the 1wk QC & 4 wks shipping? I heard people waiting for QC for months now

                              - maybe several weeks “

                              another brief convo with another TD so what do you guys think? Should I go on? Or do you think my money will be stuck for some time? (Its pam683)
                              Hey - I saw your other thread regarding Sead.

                              I literally just ordered a VSF Pam968 from Sead as I’ve been hunting that watch for ages.

                              I believe my watch and the one you’re after are stock he already had, not sourced from VSF now.

                              Check his page and I think your pam is listed there as either in UK or China. Mine was in his China stock.

                              My QC’s arrived a few days ago and the ‘30’ marker on the bezel was slightly twisted but I accepted it because if I didn’t, what will he replace it with? He likely only has one in stock.

                              I was told by another member that the bezel numbers can be straightened by removing the bezel so that made me feel a lot better.

                              Sead is not the most talkative TD I’ve dealt with but apparently he just gets the job done. I paid, 4 days later QC pics came. He said about 10 days delivery to UK.

                              Haven’t had a tracking number but apparently he rarely sends those out.

                              Hope that helps!

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Rupert Fripp View Post

                                Hey - I saw your other thread regarding Sead.

                                I literally just ordered a VSF Pam968 from Sead as I’ve been hunting that watch for ages.

                                I believe my watch and the one you’re after are stock he already had, not sourced from VSF now.

                                Check his page and I think your pam is listed there as either in UK or China. Mine was in his China stock.

                                My QC’s arrived a few days ago and the ‘30’ marker on the bezel was slightly twisted but I accepted it because if I didn’t, what will he replace it with? He likely only has one in stock.

                                I was told by another member that the bezel numbers can be straightened by removing the bezel so that made me feel a lot better.

                                Sead is not the most talkative TD I’ve dealt with but apparently he just gets the job done. I paid, 4 days later QC pics came. He said about 10 days delivery to UK.

                                Haven’t had a tracking number but apparently he rarely sends those out.

                                Hope that helps!
                                I have also been talking tosead1999 about a VSF Pam 968 he has in stock but communication stopped on Friday. Nothing from him since. Is this normal and I must just be patient?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X