• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC pics - PAM111 - dial

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I think this is how the new V12 is from Noob.

I don't think you asking for another watch will get you lower U and O.

With that said, U and O do look a bit high.

Pic of gen I found:

I currently do not have a 111, but my 005 dial's U and O do line up with the top of other texts in LUMINOR.
​​

papabear244

Renowned Member
17/11/20
Why would they take something that was ok and mess it up? No one has ever complained about the “luminor marina” insignia, maybe the shade, but that’s about it. Are these hand made one by one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Actually, some rep factories have messed up the font on "A" before in the past. But I agree. Idk why Noob went and messed up the U and O this time (especially the O). They had them right before.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
At OP, I would personally swap this out to another panerai model (but don't reject it for another v12 Noob though - you will likely get another set of QC pics with the same issue).

Noob doesn't deserve our money for making a careless mistake like this on the font that they had it correct before. Just my 2 cents.
​​​​​​

Last edited:

ivekson

Horology Curious
16/12/20
Thank you guys.
I am leaning towards Pam111 XF. I see no major issues and good reviews with the latest version. Seems like it just isnt so widespread as noob that a lot of people would praise it.

holt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/1/21
Thank you guys.
I am leaning towards Pam111 XF. I see no major issues and good reviews with the latest version. Seems like it just isnt so widespread as noob that a lot of people would praise it.

Did you buy one ?

ivekson

Horology Curious
16/12/20
Hey, sorry for late reply. I received a watch today actually.

I bought PAM005 noob.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Only Noob V12 or newer are allowed on that thread, so no need to indicate the factory (since only Noob is allowed), just the version (as long as it's V12 or newer). Also the link from where the watch was purchased.

Thanks mysterio for the clarification

Please follow Mod. instructions to not make the forum a crazy place

ALE

Last edited:

holt

18/1/21
Hey, sorry for late reply. I received a watch today actually.

I bought PAM005 noob.

Ok cool , Do you think its good ? I decided on the XF/VSF One because of this dial print thing with the last two letters on the noob one and am happy with it. The anti reflective coating is not very apparent though.

toxoviper

17/12/11
Ok cool , Do you think its good ? I decided on the XF/VSF One because of this dial print thing with the last two letters on the noob one and am happy with it. The anti reflective coating is not very apparent though.

Any pics of the xf/vsf that you got?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Error error error.

Last edited: