• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'll never buy a PAM

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
Hi everyone,
I share my first experience in the world of replicas until the first purchase.
After several months of reading on the very useful RWI guides, on the TDs and on the replica market I made my evaluations for my first purchase .. the first time is never forgotten.
Excluding Rolex because it is too commercial, I gradually fell in love with different watches but with a question that was buzzing in my head: how do you like Panerai watches, I'll never buy a PAM ..
I started to orient myself on watches close to me like TAG F1 and Aquaracer, Omega like SEAMASTER DIVER 300M and Omega Specter 007, up to the beautiful IWC 377717.
I looked a lot at the posts on the wrists and the m2m.
But from time to time I also took a look at the Panerai and more and more I said you know that these PAMs are not all the same and some are really nice ...
Well moral of the story today I feel like those who start listening to music, first it seems to you that any Hi-Fi system is the same then the more you listen to the music the more you feel the differences .. Now after months I sharpened my eyes and I did the first two purchases, two splendid Panerai:
- PAM 111 v11
- PAM 682
I'm waiting for them they are fantastic .. and maybe someday I'll be ready for a 47mm
Now I'm really excited and scared ... this will become a disease
Sorry for my English
"The most beautiful watch is the one you like best"

Reactions: Hilltop and Simonix

watchboi

20/6/17
MIA, FL
Heh yeah, they are an acquired taste.

Btw where did you get the 682 from? As far as I know they are out of stock at all TDs.

Reactions: pippo.71

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam
Welcome to the Pam family.
It is like a disease and by the looks of it, you’ve got it.

Don’t be afraid of the 47’s. They are great and, depending g on the mode, as comfortable as a 44.

Now the next symptom of this disease is strap related.

Enjoy your new Pams and welcome to the Pamily!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Simonix

ellocity

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/10/19
Italy
Thank you
but the strap's disease has already taken me. I have already visited a rwi trusted strap dealers and linked beautiful straps.. ah ah ah

Inviato dal mio MRD-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

jc0515

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/20
Boston
I wasn't as set against them as you seemed to be from the start, but after grabbing a 111, then added a few more. I think the worse thing is that I've spent far more on straps for mine then I did on several watches. Best of luck and enjoy!

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Reactions: watchboi

Olavmol

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/8/11
Amsterdam
Yeah, enjoy the PAM virus and its associated strap virus:dribble:

Here a helpful link...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ca-search-identification-evaluation-selection
​​​​​​​

You can also get REALLY sick and catch a specific maker/strap virus:
5e911241b8495362fc520ca099e89de9.jpg

This is the Bruno Allegrini flu

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

KayserSoeze

Horology Curious
3/11/13
Congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy them. PAMs are fantastic. I started with one, now I have 5.......waiting for the PAM00911.

Blshh

Renowned Member
2/6/19
Uau strap disease is worse than PAM. These straps give me a headache
But now I just have to find a way to get through the real customs .. My wife ????

Better obey the custom law..... :surprise::surprise: Ha Ha ... enjoy the hobby

Reactions: ellocity

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
I was like you I wasn't attracted to Panerai now I bought everything. on the other hand i don't want rolex

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
I don't have straps disease yet, however, this year every month I bought myself a PAM. I feel like I need a new one

Reactions: watchboi

Simonix

7/3/20
UK
Unlike you, I have always liked a Pam.

Now I have 25 of them , and about 50 straps! :-0 And it keeps growing!

I am now building custom vintage ones for myself as well! That is another "Pandora's box" completely....

Reactions: Phoenixboy

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Unlike you, I have always liked a Pam.

Now I have 25 of them , and about 50 straps! :-0 And it keeps growing!

I am now building custom vintage ones for myself as well! That is another "Pandora's box" completely....

That's the game:matty:

Reactions: Simonix