Announcement

Collapse

IMAGE SHARING IMPROVEMENT

Use ClickPix.org , an easy way to share your images !
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
See more
See less

VS 961 is coming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VS 961 is coming

My dealer ( he is in china) confirmed that VSF will release 961 soon. Not a big surprise consider it's just 979 with different color.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

can you trust your source? any pictures?

Comment

Well the rumors were the 961 was coming out in September so really it should be soon (less than 2 weeks).

Comment

My next one. Custom strap is already ordered

Comment

Originally posted by sn95 View Post
          can you trust your source? any pictures?
          In case if you can't read Chinese, my dealer asked the supplier and he said it will be out soon.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Already knew placed my pre order over a week ago
            Looking for a DSN PAM036

Comment

Already seen a steel cased PAM961 with the carbotech pattern in the wild. The high end rep should not be far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterio View Post
                Already seen a steel cased PAM961 with the carbotech pattern in the wild. The high end rep should not be far behind.

Panerai only made 33 gen 961's. Priced at $40k USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Train1 View Post

Panerai only made 33 gen 961's. Priced at $40k USD.
                  And I can't wait to (faux) join that exclusive club when VSF brings this bad boy out; I love it! And if they only make fifty of these like they did the all black version, I intend to get my order in early!

Comment

Did you really? Where did you see that?

That must have been pretty cool. I’ve been saying all along that the 979 would look great in a stainless or titanium case.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

That must have been pretty cool. I’ve been saying all along that the 979 would look great in a stainless or titanium case.
                      It wasn't plain steel. It was a steel case with painted on carbotech pattern stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post

I am sure that mysterio mean't a cheap rep which is in most cases preceding the high end reps and done by some "smaller" factory. This is not real carbon case and in China you can get it for 100-120$.

Here are some photos of the CHEAP rep :

Comment

Originally posted by dadog13 View Post

I am sure that mysterio mean't a cheap rep which is in most cases preceding the high end reps and done by some "smaller" factory. This is not real carbon case and in China you can get it for 100-120$.

Here are some photos of the CHEAP rep :

Yes, right on the nose. Don't tell me that yours as well mate?

Comment

Yes, right on the nose. Don't tell me that yours as well mate?
                            No it’s not..
                            I am not buying the lower end reps of PAM’s. Being my favorite brand I tend to buy only the best..

Comment

Which TD would you be able to preorder these with? Is it a particular one or can I reach out to someone like Sead?

Comment

Working...
                              X