• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green dial PAM - PAM911/PAM735/PAM736 that

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Judging from the response on the PAM777, maybe it will take a long time for anything to come out. Barely even released and now it's on the bargain bin.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
But what did they expect? That whole line of budget models was not well received by the gen market either. I was at Costco last week and saw a whole array and at the airport yesterday where they were collecting dust.

It reminds me of the 562, 563, 564 thing where the rep factories rushed out a “good enough” product that no one was really asking for and they were $128 in two months.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Circuitmstr

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
With that said, there seems to be so much opportunity in the Panerai space for new reps. I suppose it’s a testament to how spoiled we were when the action was hot ...

Reactions: SuperLory

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
With that said, there seems to be so much opportunity in the Panerai space for new reps. I suppose it’s a testament to how spoiled we were when the action was hot ...

Yeah, and now we only have 2-3 factories making PAM reps. :(

SamBarker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/19
Damn that 911 looks good. Nicely coloured green. Need it!

JMMC

30/11/14
Nice, however, the KING of green dial Pams will always be the Bronzo. No need for more green watches.