• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 604 ZF Photo shoot

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Anymore version coming out for this? Anyone else ordered the v2? They hype seems to just died after this release.

mr_hercules

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/15
Anymore version coming out for this? Anyone else ordered the v2? They hype seems to just died after this release.
I think the hype died when that crazy buckle appeared! Not in fitting AT ALL with the style of the case, more Maori/tribal than anything else...just a lapse in judgement for whoever thought this buckle 'goes' with the watch

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I got when it first came out not that much difference between versions overall a nice watch you need a better strap for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
The V2 version is close to gen . The hands are similar as gen & sunburst effect is great. My friend bought a gen from the Florence pam boutique .

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
The V2 version is close to gen . The hands are similar as gen & sunburst effect is great. My friend bought a gen from the Florence pam boutique .

Really ? My friend bought the whole boutique...

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Good luck to your friend ? Ask him if he could workout good deals on gen for us

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
@ Ale I need your opinion regarding pam radiomir 231 Pls . Have they corrected the inscription on the dial ?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
@ Ale I need your opinion regarding pam radiomir 231 Pls . Have they corrected the inscription on the dial ?

I have NO news about a correction, but the main problem continues being the length and width of the hands
Read PAM GUIDE

ALE

dziglavs

Horology Curious
8/1/11
Amazing,i see first rep,imidiately after Sihh,this one is beutiful

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hardwiring

Known Member
17/2/15
I love this watch, just need one with a date, I know the gen doesn't have a date but I need a date on a watch, but I am old and I spend all day checking EVERTIME

okcomputer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/18
I just received my ZF Pam 604 and I have to admit that the quality is awesome....the engravings are deep, the sunburst effect is here, there's nothing to complain about..
if you like the watch , go for it...
it's big watch,looks and wears bigger than your regular radiomir , maybe because of the large dial...

DSC04897_zpsabyoacvf.jpg

For all of you who purchased the PAM 604 or the 672, how have the engraving held up? I really want to get the 604 or 672 but am worried about the black engraving part fading since they are PVD coated. I heard DLC coating is better but it seems most places are out of stock for DLC coated versions.

I created a thread showing comparisons online here..
https://www.repgeek.com/panerai/2915...?highlight=672

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Necroposting is frowned upon, especially as you did it to more than one thread. For starters, the engraving isn't PVD or DLC, it is just infilled,probably just a marker. What you're referring to as a DLC version is a fantasy watch as the engraving is a negative of the one on the correct PAM604 with a SS case. .