• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bell & Ross 42mm 03-92 Advice?

Martyn73

Looking Around
8/5/13
Hi,

Please can anyone help? I am new to the world of replica watches and would be grateful for any advice about buying a replica Bell & Ross 03-92 Aviation watch 42mm in stainless steel with date only. I like the look of the Bell & Ross 42mm watches and hope to afford a genuine watch automatic watch one day. I have a genuine Rado True watch but don't like the inaccuracy of the second hand.

I have seen various site advertising convincing looking replicas which feature either a Swiss ETA 2824 Automatic or Asia 4813 Automatic movement. Is it worth spending more to get the Swiss ETA 2824 movement? The watches I've seen so far are no more than splash resistant - do fully waterproof replica watches exist? Which is the best site to buy a replica watch? So far I've visited Trusty Watches but I may get stung for Customs when the watch enters the UK. Some of the Bell & Ross watches seem to be old designs and the descriptions of newer replicas of other makes refer to interchangeable parts with genuine watches and 'AR reflective' sapphire glass which seems to be a scratch magnet.

Thanks in advance,

Martyn