No announcement yet.

Longines Avigation BigEye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else got theirs? Care to share some pics?

Comment

They seem to not be in stock, anyone managed to order one recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan0209 View Post
        They seem to not be in stock, anyone managed to order one recently?
        Sead has one listed on his Eu stock list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

ea
          Originally posted by Substar View Post

Sead has one listed on his Eu stock list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          yeah emailed him hopefully he still has it thanks by the way

Comment

Managed to get one from sead as my usual TD couldn’t source one. Will post pics when I get it

Comment

I received my Avigation BigEye from Sead. I have been in the watch collection/ rep game for 16 years now, but rarely buy replicas now. This one seemed too good to miss, and thicks all the vintage/ pilot boxes I like.

Good service from Sead, and watch is as good as expected.
              It has the slight 7750 «wobble», but even some of the gen reviews comment on that.

The watch eeminds me of a mix between a Speedmaster and a vintage Breitling Premier Chronograph. Not a bad thing.

Very nice dial, with the correct slight serifs on the «Longines». Good crown and pushers. Nice caseback engravings. Everything seems well made.
              The gen seems also excellent value, and I am still considering that.

Will update the post with some pictures. Seems hard to do that by phone.

Comment

Made a new post for the pictures. ????

The package was a bit different from my last dealer purchase, two-three years ago. Nice to get a Longines hangtag. And even a logo on the peel-of plstic!

Comment

Originally posted by chrgod View Post
                  Made a new post for the pictures. ????

The package was a bit different from my last dealer purchase, two-three years ago. Nice to get a Longines hangtag. And even a logo on the peel-of plstic!

Are you sure this is a rep? Maybe they packed the gen one by accident! Looks fantastic.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Love those big pushers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a heads up, it seems the crystal isn’t sapphire...mine scratched easily and actually polished out very easily with a buffing wheel. Seems like some Sort of mineral glass but definitely not sapphire as advertised

Comment

Originally posted by chrgod View Post
                        I received my Avigation BigEye from Sead. I have been in the watch collection/ rep game for 16 years now, but rarely buy replicas now. This one seemed too good to miss, and thicks all the vintage/ pilot boxes I like.

Good service from Sead, and watch is as good as expected.
                        It has the slight 7750 «wobble», but even some of the gen reviews comment on that.

The watch eeminds me of a mix between a Speedmaster and a vintage Breitling Premier Chronograph. Not a bad thing.

Very nice dial, with the correct slight serifs on the «Longines». Good crown and pushers. Nice caseback engravings. Everything seems well made.
                        The gen seems also excellent value, and I am still considering that.

Will update the post with some pictures. Seems hard to do that by phone.

Does the 12 hours counter actually works or is it like the speedmaster and had to me disabled?
                        Drguar nga iPhone im.

Comment

All subdials works as on gen. The subdial spacing is correct for this model. Speedmaster has a thighter subdial spacing (Lemaina movement).
                          Wearing the Avigation today, still like it a lot!

Comment

Mini review,

Have it for almost half a year, usual crappy asian 7750 had to be serviced.

Otherwise, love it, owned the gen and sold it cos the rep is basically identical.

Crystal is definitely sapphire on mine.

Strap is meh but serviceable. All in all definitely worth the 300 bucks i paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by trombone View Post
                              here is my BigEye on the way back from getting double A/R coated by www.sweetwatches.de
                              i think the hue of the coating looks very good and genlike.

Do you mind share price & how long did it take to get it back?

Comment

Very nice indeed, now just lengthen that 30 minute marker and it's perfect!
                                Drguar nga iPhone im.

Comment

Working...
                                X