• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MB and F legacy machine reveal

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Actually this is not a bad rep, even it's not really working date(I guess) ,it's fine to me.
You can tell the dial and buckle is nice made. I like it.
Just hat stupid sec sub dial are killing me....
:picard2:

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Actually this is not a bad rep, even it's not really working date(I guess) ,it's fine to me.
You can tell the dial and buckle is nice made. I like it.
Just hat stupid sec sub dial are killing me....
:picard2:

100% agree

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Read through the entire 7 pages
started with EXCITEMENT !!!!!!!
gradually turned into disappointment and then anger and then cursing the Chinese for making stupid mistakes

o well .......

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
reppists Can someone relay to the factory that if they fixed that 60 second counter they'd probably have 100% increase in purchases? While they're at it, they can fix the balance wheel size too - but unfortunately the 60 second counter marking looks silly when its completing the circuit in 30 seconds.

I'm afraid it's too late, the factory has mass produced the watches already.

Reactions: vcappp

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
anu updates ? am still hoping that is a glitch that will be fixed

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
anu updates ? am still hoping that is a glitch that will be fixed

I wish, but no way. Because the factory already production the watches. See if there is v2 ,but I don't think there will have the V2.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
There won't be a V2 ... if these won't sell.

Yes that's the issue. They release something with a couple of "major" flaws, the watch doesn't sell and they say "Oh, no one liked this one. We'll never rep an MB&F again" - but in reality if they printed a 30 second dial, etc these would sell to everyone in this thread for starters.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
The solution is that they make a dial with the PR reserve at 4 o’clock and freeze the hand there and we would have a rep that everybody who is following this thread would buy. We had in the past watches with fake subdials and they were successfull selling models. This one, as is, will be a disaster.

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
In the 300-400$ range a rep with a faux PR would be so much better than a 30/60 second dial.

If V2 would be handwound and have a working PR I'd pay 500-600$, even with a small balance wheel.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
This rep wit these flaws is a disaster.

Clearly is a pass.

Chinese reppers, put your batteries on !!!!

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
As many people said, my emotion level was decreasing as I was reading to become in disappointment.

Hopefully they sell the sufficient v1 so they encouraged to make the V2 and put a fake PR (not so complicated)

Reactions: roadtofreedom

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
As many people said, my emotion level was decreasing as I was reading to become in disappointment.

Hopefully they sell the sufficient v1 so they encouraged to make the V2 and put a fake PR (not so complicated)

Couldnt agree more...

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Yes that's the issue. They release something with a couple of "major" flaws, the watch doesn't sell and they say "Oh, no one liked this one. We'll never rep an MB&F again" - but in reality if they printed a 30 second dial, etc these would sell to everyone in this thread for starters.

That's why I was talking about, I just have no idea those Chinese factory are thinking, they thinking is just don't make sense, all they know just copy and copy.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
So...
no one want to update ,because you guys disspdisappo about this rep?