• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW HRF Omega Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Lol. I bought it for her. It’s a silver dial really and the green and gold make it look amazing - and her favorite watch (she’s got a few but only likes Gen really). It’s why I suddenly like speedy so much

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

djwoody

Horology Curious
14/8/13
So questions about the movement, sounds very good makes a noise on the rotor but so does my wife’s Gen speedy.

She’s got the 39 mil and it makes exactly the same noise, the moment feels exactly the same in use of the chronometer et cetera.

The back is absolutely identical, and the reserve seems the same – although I never wear a watch long enough to see a full wind out and I’ve got a big bank of winders now.

I didn’t really like the speedy yellow rubber strap much, although there was nothing wrong with it I just find them a bit sweaty.

So I bought a nice Wocci calfskin strap And moved the clasp over –which is in the piccies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, please can you share a link to the strap as I really like that.
Thank you.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
anyone who bought that uncle seiko 19mm bracelet and mounted in on this new speedy?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
anyone who bought that uncle seiko 19mm bracelet and mounted in on this new speedy?

I have the Uncle Seiko bracelet. Just waiting for the watch to arrive so I can try it on. Will let you all know as soon as I get the chance.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: jcagara08

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
Here is mine, arrived today... not a bad watch... but I am disappointed. I am happy I did not get the genuine... It is too small for my taste (in my opinion) . Case is 39.4 mm or thereabouts..
The writing on the "Swiss Made" is also butchered, the second "S" is a 6.

Oh well, it did not cost gen money... Anyone wants it , I'll sell for what I paid (with the discount I got from Twisty) :)

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Hi. I like mine. I guess it depends on wrist size and taste. I have a limited edition IWC and a cheapy Explorer II which I will sell tomorrow - exact opposite reason - too big for me.

Fancy a peek at either of them?

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

Route66

24/4/21
The writing on the "Swiss Made" is also butchered, the second "S" is a 6.

So, is "Swis6 Made" actually written?
Did I get it right? It's hard to see in your pictures.
On earlier pictures from other buyers it didn't look like this :confused:

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
My two Speedmasters arrived today. I can confirm that the grey one has the Swis6 issue. The black one does not.
e28cd4e829951031b913a7ef63f2eee1.jpg

Reactions: Route66

Nuttall93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/21
UK
My two Speedmasters arrived today. I can confirm that the grey one has the Swis6 issue. The black one does not.
e28cd4e829951031b913a7ef63f2eee1.jpg

Off, that's rough. I know that in China they are not always familiar with the English/ Latin alphabet, but swapping a 6 for an s is pretty thoughtless. Especially as there is a perfectly good s preceding it!