• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Got and approved my QC today, might have just got in on this before everything shuts down for CNY (fingers crossed it ships in the next few days).

Reactions: Wgrabes

msdhills

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/16

To my eyes, the pattern on the newer gen bracelet seems to match the pattern on the current rep bracelet. Am I wrong?

Reactions: Wgrabes

DC69

Patron
31/12/20
It may be the angle on both shots but the rep still looks a bit longer. Although it's certainly getting there and only someone with an in-depth knowledge about this specific bracelet wout notice the difference.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12

To my eyes, the pattern on the newer gen bracelet seems to match the pattern on the current rep bracelet. Am I wrong?

Here are pictures of the Gen Latest and Rep Latest braclet side by side. You can see the difference in color, finish and pattern.
b4d196e32beb98059e9665320dc1c877.jpg

d2ed4ed0ed86b61656c782aba648d1f2.jpg

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
How small does the mesh strap actually go, possibly should have asked this before pulling the trigger but just realised that it might have to live on its NATO.

Reactions: padorkous

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Ugh I want to buy the gen mesh so bad. but it's just not a decent price honestly...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ddjr

24/2/20
I finally pulled the trigger on this watch. I ordered from trustytime and am waiting on qc pictures. But with the Chinese new year shut down, plus covid, I probably won't see the actual watch for months. But I'm hopeful. And looking at all the pictures you guys post gives me a light at the end of the tunnel

Reactions: Danza1813

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
I finally pulled the trigger on this watch. I ordered from trustytime and am waiting on qc pictures. But with the Chinese new year shut down, plus covid, I probably won't see the actual watch for months. But I'm hopeful. And looking at all the pictures you guys post gives me a light at the end of the tunnel

Stay hopeful, I purchased this week Thursday (21.01.2021), received my QC, approved and have my shipping information already!

Munz

7/1/21
United Kingdom
Ugh I want to buy the gen mesh so bad. but it's just not a decent price honestly...

Probably USA/Canada are the cheaplace to buy. In my case I think duty will have to be paid once it gets in the UK unless anyone knows a different way

Sent from the RWI App

Munz

7/1/21
United Kingdom

Probably USA/Canada are the cheapest to buy. In my case I think duty will have to be paid once it gets in the UK unless anyone knows a different way

Sent from the RWI App

Klarmeister

1/2/19
Opened the watch up today to check regarding the rattling rotor. The inside of the watch is rather nicely made i must say.

Can anyone tell me which screw to tighten such that the rotor stops rattling, and if yes by how much?

Reactions: keisuke_z

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Opened the watch up today to check regarding the rattling rotor. The inside of the watch is rather nicely made i must say.

Can anyone tell me which screw to tighten such that the rotor stops rattling, and if yes by how much?

i could be wrong, but i dont think it can be done by just tightening a screw