• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
It also comes with a NATO strap so I'm willing to bet the first reps will have that. The unique mesh strap will take time and not be cheap to rep.

Perhaps. Plus i think it looks better on the nato strap anyway..

49222066491_3ebda1bc1e_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dsilva13

chocman02

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
Anyone noticed there is yet to be a proper hands on video review of the gen watch by anyone? Besides you usual release day drivel by the shill sites there is nothing! Not even an unboxing video!

arpa90

2/11/18
Maybe there are no reviews because the watch is not yet released? The release is in february.

chocman02

8/12/19
Maybe there are no reviews because the watch is not yet released? The release is in february.

My understanding was the watch is available now and was released 4th of december. Are they not in the wild yet?

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Anyone noticed there is yet to be a proper hands on video review of the gen watch by anyone? Besides you usual release day drivel by the shill sites there is nothing! Not even an unboxing video!

As announced by Omega during the unveiling, it will be available for sale from February 2020 onwards. Perhaps by then will there be unboxing and reviews for it etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: antoniomc27

ChrisKo

Horology Curious
17/12/19
Daniel Craig himself worked together with Omega on this watch. So I guess we all know what James Bond will do after his last mission for England :D

Train1

28/8/07
As announced by Omega during the unveiling, it will be available for sale from February 2020 onwards. Perhaps by then will there be unboxing and reviews for it etc.

It'd be pretty funny if the rep is available before the gen.

Reactions: PlastikMan

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
I doubt it. Its a few days to January and February isn't too far away yet we still haven't heard anything about the rep. Maybe the rep will be available around the same time the gen is released... Lol..

Last edited:

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
I doubt it. Its a few days to January and February isn't too far away yet we still haven't heard anything about the rep. Maybe the rep will be available around the same time the gen is released... Lol..

Someone predicted a VSF rep released in Dec 2019.
I also believe a release after the Chinese NYE is way more likely